Author
Posted: 3/13/2014 6:59:54 PM
[Last Edit: 3/13/2014 7:21:47 PM by HKgnnr]
Edited...Entire Country, 12N Eastern Time.

Muster up fellas -

Word has it the troops are gathering at local ranges for the another "shot heard" on Saturday, April 19th, 2014 @ Noon, EST

Much like the last gathering for the "Shot Heard around NY" - this one is wider in scope,everyone anyone in the Eastern time zone is encouraged to participate.

Louder and with more venom this time fellas!

Bring EVERYONE.

DefMan
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/13/2014 7:49:37 PM
That the same date as Waco raid and Oklahoma city bombing? This was chosen because of the Lexington and Concord battle, right?
Because firearms comply with physical laws, we're sentenced to recoil.

FO HAMP!
(He Ain't My President!)
HKgnnr
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/13/2014 8:00:47 PM
[Last Edit: 3/13/2014 8:03:06 PM by HKgnnr]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By DefMan:
That the same date as Waco raid and Oklahoma city bombing? This was chosen because of the Lexington and Concord battle, right?

Yes, Lexington & Concord - if anything, its time to take that date in history back!
Natty_Bumppo
Nobody of consequence
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/13/2014 8:54:05 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By DefMan:

April 20th for the others, roundly celebrated as the birthdate of Adolf Hitler prior to the potheads adopting it.
THE ABOVE POST IS MEANT MERELY AS THE OPINION OF THE POSTER AND IN NO WAY IS IT TO BE CONSTRUED TO BE OFFICIAL POLICY, PROCEDURE OR REGULATION OF THE POSTER'S EMPLOYER.
fp1201
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/13/2014 9:19:31 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Natty_Bumppo:
Originally Posted By DefMan:

April 20th for the others, roundly celebrated as the birthdate of Adolf Hitler prior to the potheads adopting it.

While I don't support Hitler, you've got to give him credit for leading a highly intelligent Country right through the gates of Hell....even 69 years later people immediately recognize Nazi material. I'll bet the potheads couldn't tell you a damn thing about WWII, but know who Adolph Hitler was.

Back to the Shot: Do you know that a pound of tannerite in a tightly sealed container makes one hell of a boom! (couple of my friends do)
Jude 1:16 These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.
Adirondack1
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/14/2014 9:17:24 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By fp1201:
Originally Posted By Natty_Bumppo:
Originally Posted By DefMan:
( Warsaw Ghetto Uprising) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising April 20th for the others, roundly celebrated as the birthdate of Adolf Hitler prior to the potheads adopting it.

While I don't support Hitler, you've got to give him credit for leading a highly intelligent Country right through the gates of Hell....even 69 years later people immediately recognize Nazi material. I'll bet the potheads couldn't tell you a damn thing about WWII, but know who Adolph Hitler was.

Back to the Shot: Do you know that a pound of tannerite in a tightly sealed container makes one hell of a boom! (couple of my friends do)

Adolf also ruined that particular moustache look more than 75 years later!
Mech2007
Coherent Ramblings
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/14/2014 11:37:44 AM

April 20th is also Easter this year.

"And yet another Arfcom IQ test begins to claim its victims."

NRA Life Member
Jake1967
EXTREME CONSERVATIVE!
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/15/2014 4:12:26 AM
Screw Hitler. I'm in for another " shot heard".
Remember in November. Vote 2014. Cuomo's gotta go!!! FUAC!
41magluva
Mad as hell
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/15/2014 4:48:03 AM
Jake, glad to see someone else up at this prime time of the night.
Do not comply. Modification IS complying.
Jake1967
EXTREME CONSERVATIVE!
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/15/2014 4:53:24 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By 41magluva:
Jake, glad to see someone else up at this prime time of the night.

Insomnia sucks brother.
Remember in November. Vote 2014. Cuomo's gotta go!!! FUAC!