Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2014 2:59:54 PM EDT
Edited...Entire Country, 12N Eastern Time.

Muster up fellas -

Word has it the troops are gathering at local ranges for the another "shot heard" on Saturday, April 19th, 2014 @ Noon, EST

Much like the last gathering for the "Shot Heard around NY" - this one is wider in scope,everyone anyone in the Eastern time zone is encouraged to participate.  

Louder and with more venom this time fellas!

Bring EVERYONE.

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#1]
That the same date as Waco raid and Oklahoma city bombing? This was chosen because of the Lexington and Concord battle, right?
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That the same date as Waco raid and Oklahoma city bombing? This was chosen because of the Lexington and Concord battle, right?
View Quote

Yes, Lexington & Concord - if anything, its time to take that date in history back!

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 4:54:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

April 20th for the others, roundly celebrated as the birthdate of Adolf Hitler prior to the potheads adopting it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

April 20th for the others, roundly celebrated as the birthdate of Adolf Hitler prior to the potheads adopting it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I don't support Hitler, you've got to give him credit for leading a highly intelligent Country right through the gates of Hell....even 69 years later people immediately recognize Nazi material. I'll bet the potheads couldn't tell you a damn thing about WWII, but know who Adolph Hitler was.

Back to the Shot:  Do you know that a pound of tannerite in a tightly sealed container makes one hell of a boom!  (couple of my friends do)  
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 5:17:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

While I don't support Hitler, you've got to give him credit for leading a highly intelligent Country right through the gates of Hell....even 69 years later people immediately recognize Nazi material. I'll bet the potheads couldn't tell you a damn thing about WWII, but know who Adolph Hitler was.

Back to the Shot:  Do you know that a pound of tannerite in a tightly sealed container makes one hell of a boom!  (couple of my friends do)  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
( Warsaw Ghetto Uprising)     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising     April 20th for the others, roundly celebrated as the birthdate of Adolf Hitler prior to the potheads adopting it.

Adolf also ruined that particular moustache look more than 75 years later!
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 7:37:44 AM EDT
[#6]

April 20th is also Easter this year.

Link Posted: 3/15/2014 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Screw Hitler. I'm in for another " shot heard".
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 12:48:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Jake, glad to see someone else up at this prime time of the night.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 12:53:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Jake, glad to see someone else up at this prime time of the night.
View Quote

Insomnia sucks brother.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top