Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2013 11:27:44 AM EDT
Wally world in Vestal had 6 5.56 150 packs 62 gr and at least 3 120 packs of the brass AE 5.56 55gr.  Also had some 69 grn 223 and a scattering of  pistol stuff.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks  USMC6177. I' m  good  on  those  but  when  anyone  sees  .22lr  around   give  us  a  heads  up . I  lucked  and  found  a  little  at  Dickheads  about  6  weeks  ago  but  could  use  a  bit  more . The  news  we're  hearin'  about  the  ammo  ban  falling  flat  is  nothin'  but  win .
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks  USMC6177. I' m  good  on  those  but  when  anyone  sees  .22lr  around   give  us  a  heads  up . I  lucked  and  found  a  little  at  Dickheads  about  6  weeks  ago  but  could  use  a  bit  more . The  news  we're  hearin'  about  the  ammo  ban  falling  flat  is  nothin'  but  win .
View Quote

Rimfire is the one thing my rep still laughs about in my ear when I call wanting some
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 2:04:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Rimfire is the one thing my rep still laughs about in my ear when I call wanting some
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

retail rim fire does not exist as far as I can tell.  I saw some at a gun show but it was like way expensive
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 12:47:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wally world in Vestal had 6 5.56 150 packs 62 gr and at least 3 120 packs of the brass AE 5.56 55gr.  Also had some 69 grn 223 and a scattering of  pistol stuff.
View Quote

I was at the one in Troy yesterday. I bought their last 150 pack but they had a bunch of 120 packs as well as a fair amount of other calibers as well.

Naturally, no .22.

Link Posted: 10/20/2013 12:51:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Herb Philipsons had shitloads of .22 last time I was there. AE, Armscor, CCI.
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 1:05:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh yeah, I've heard the stories about Jerrys being more than willing to send you ammo these last few months if there were enough zeros in your order
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 1:14:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh yeah, I've heard the stories about Jerrys being more than willing to send you ammo these last few months if there were enough zeros in your order
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know what Jerry's is, or anything about excessive zeros...I just know that the last several times I have stopped at any of the various Herb Phillipsons (Oneida, Herkimer, Utica) I have left with a brick of .22 LR which I add to my already immense stash of ammo.
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 2:58:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, they can be like that. Our rep is pretty good though, and we've been getting 22lr in dribs and drabs. A case here, but a case there. Nothing even remotely steady though.
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 2:59:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don't know what Jerry's is, or anything about excessive zeros...I just know that the last several times I have stopped at any of the various Herb Phillipsons (Oneida, Herkimer, Utica) I have left with a brick of .22 LR which I add to my already immense stash of ammo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jerry's is the wholesaler most of the gun shops in the area use. They're located in Pittston PA.
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 10:45:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Fulton has some CCI 22LR std vel.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#11]
How much is .22 ammo going for nowadays?

My ex might be sitting on a goldmine.  When I left SC, I gave her my .22 and all of the ammo for it (don't have any other .22's, so I didn't need it).  A decent stash of Mini-Mags sitting in her closet that will probably never be shot.

Link Posted: 10/21/2013 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How much is .22 ammo going for nowadays?

My ex might be sitting on a goldmine.  When I left SC, I gave her my .22 and all of the ammo for it (don't have any other .22's, so I didn't need it).  A decent stash of Mini-Mags sitting in her closet that will probably never be shot.

View Quote

I  paid  $2.25  per 50  for  thunderbolt  @  wal-Mart , $4.00 per  50  for  CCI  standard  vel @ Dickheads . Although the  cci  was  a  bit  high  ,I  felt  lucky  to  get  some .
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Glenville is stocked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top