Site Notices
8/29/2014 9:08:28 PM
  Previous Page
Page:  / 2
Author
Behind New York's Iron Curtain
Posted: 5/13/2013 12:58:55 PM
[Last Edit: 5/13/2013 1:05:01 PM by widerstehe]
Inspired by this thread, I decided to go ahead and modify my AR-15 so that it does not need to be registered, sold out of state, rendered permanently inoperable, or lost in a tragic boating accident.

Here's what you will need:

1 Formerly Postban Compliant AR-15 "Millitary Style Assault Weapon" (ZOMG... scary!) with naked muzzle, faux M4 Stock (fixed position -- because telescoping stocks kill babies) and absolutely, positively NO FUCKING BAYO LUG attached!!!! Bayonet lugs are the work of the debil!

and

1 Saw

Cut evil pistol grip as shown, which when left intact, allows "rapid spray firing for the quick and efficient killing of humans."

Reattach top portion of pistol grip to hold selector switch detent in place, and waa-laah!

There you have it. Now get going! It's for the good of the childrens!

And before you ask how it shoots, well I just don't know. I don't need this fucking thing or more than 7 bullets to hunt deer.... why else would anyone need a gun for?
Meathook
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:04:55 PM
The ergonomics on that thing are sweet. Nice job OP.
Bigger_Hammer
We are the Knights who say Fuuuuu!
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:07:50 PM
Why, it fits the hand like it's not even there!!!

SWEET!!!

So will Thumbhole stocks going to be needed? Are they going to have to make a "comeback"??
LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY,
BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT SHOUTING "HOLY $H!T...WHAT A RIDE"!!
widerstehe
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:08:51 PM
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
Why, it fits the hand like it's not even there!!!

SWEET!!!

So will Thumbhole stocks going to be needed? Are they going to have to make a "comeback"??

Speaking of Evil Thumbhole stocks, I am hard at work devising a way to FILL THE HOLE!!!!

Stay tuned!!!
rkbar15
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:09:28 PM

Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Illegal in NY.
byuind
I'm a lead farmer mothaf*cker!
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:09:42 PM
Originally Posted By widerstehe:
Inspired by this thread, I decided to go ahead and modify my AR-15 so that it does not need to be registered, sold out of state, rendered permanently inoperable, or lost in a tragic boating accident.

Here's what you will need:

1 Formerly Postban Compliant AR-15 "Millitary Style Assault Weapon" (ZOMG... scary!) with naked muzzle, faux M4 Stock (fixed position -- because telescoping stocks kill babies) and absolutely, positively NO FUCKING BAYO LUG attached!!!! Bayonet lugs are the work of the debil!

http://i40.tinypic.com/bi9yxu.jpg

and

1 Saw

http://i41.tinypic.com/2zsrwvk.jpg

Cut evil pistol grip as shown, which when left intact, allows "rapid spray firing for the quick and efficient killing of humans."

http://i43.tinypic.com/99pc7q.jpg

Reattach top portion of pistol grip to hold selector switch detent in place, and waa-laah!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2zdvups.jpg

There you have it. Now get going! It's for the good of the childrens!

And before you ask how it shoots, well I just don't know. I don't need this fucking thing or more than 7 bullets to hunt deer.... why else would anyone need a gun for?

You should patent that shit bro!
Is that the trick of those ads for making your johnson bigger - strike it a glancing blow with a hatchet, and pepper it up good in ButtFu*k, Canada?
rkbar15
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:11:22 PM

Speaking of Evil Thumbhole stocks, I am hard at work devising a way to FILL THE HOLE!!!!

Fill the hole with the pistol grip.
goodorbit
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:14:26 PM
We are all SO much safer now.

SteelonSteel
Just some schmuck with a computer.
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:15:13 PM
I can see it now on thumb hole FAL stocks, heat them with a blow torch until the plastic is soft and smush them in with your hand for a custom grip. Should work great after the 3rd degree burns heal.
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

'Cause skinny chicks are like laying on a pile of coat hangers....

NYSRPA Life Member, NRA Life Member
widerstehe
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:18:12 PM
Originally Posted By rkbar15:

Fill the hole with the pistol grip.

rkbar15
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:22:29 PM
Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.
AKCory762
Those were not berries....
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 1:56:32 PM
Would you be willing to help me with mine? Or let me borrow that saw..... Should this be taken to an actual gun smith? Lastly does this mod come with paper work to comply with all applicable laws.
"Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"
cldsandwch
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:05:07 PM
Ban all saws!
zercool
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:11:45 PM
You fucking heathen. HOW DARE YOU DO THAT? DEFILING A BEAUTIFUL OBJECT LIKE THAT!

That's a goddamn BACK saw for miter cuts!

USE THE RIGHT TOOL NEXT TIME.
Once order starts getting restored there's that akward moment when you have to explain why the heads of your enemies are on pikes lining your cul-de-sac. -- HullBreach
MPi-KMS-72
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:17:39 PM
That is the best A2 grip I have ever seen...
scosgt
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:31:36 PM
That actually gives me a thought!

So we replace the PG with a stump - that has a fixture, or a hole, or velcro or some other way to clamp on a PG extension you can hold with your hand.
BUT, as long as it is not actually PERMANENTLY AFFIXED to the rifle, it would be legal.
I mean, lets say the stump has a tapered hole in the bottom.
And you have a corresponding "extension" with a tapered male part that can be inserted into the hole so you can shoot.
Once removed, the gun does not have a PG.
When inserted, it is not actually affixed or a part of the gun.
It would be no different than wrapping a rag around the barrel so you could hold it when hot.

Does this have anyone thinking?
AKCory762
Those were not berries....
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:43:55 PM
Originally Posted By scosgt:

So we replace the PG with a stump - that has a fixture, or a hole, or velcro or some other way to clamp on a PG extension you can hold with your hand.
BUT, as long as it is not actually PERMANENTLY AFFIXED to the rifle, it would be legal.
And you have a corresponding "extension" with a tapered male part that can be inserted into the hole so you can shoot.
It would be no different than wrapping a rag around the barrel so you could hold it when hot.

I thought of this as soon as a seen that I just did not want to be the first to say it lol
"Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"
zercool
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:47:33 PM
Originally Posted By scosgt:

... gives a whole new meaning to "tapco-fucked" and "verti-peen".
Once order starts getting restored there's that akward moment when you have to explain why the heads of your enemies are on pikes lining your cul-de-sac. -- HullBreach
MPi-KMS-72
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:48:07 PM
I admit that thought did occur to me but I later rejected it. You could have a C shaped stub or something that would allow the engagement of a removable "thing" lets call it a Firing Assist Device, or Firing Assist Grip? Maybe it could attach with a bayonet type lug on the stub where the pistol grip used to be? Maybe you could put a Velcro stub on and have a glove made of Velcro too I guess. Fuck this... it is just easier for me to move.
fp1201
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:53:32 PM
perhaps some sort of bull-pup design?
I've got a few old grips, maybe I'll start customizing them for the community, after all it's for the Children (especially the cry-babys in Albany)
IN NOMINE PATRIS ET FILII ET SPIRITUS SANCTI
The Lord is my Sheppard, and I his Sheepdog.
Firearms Expert
I wish every time I flushed the toilet it went to Cuomo's Office
jspfisterer
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 2:56:12 PM
I thought the post was going to say leave NewYork
scosgt
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 3:40:52 PM
My thought is, if it was a hole in the stump and a tapered plunger in the "PG", it would not actually be AFFIXED to the gun. As long as friction could hold in on while shooting, and the assembly was metal reinforced so it would not simply break off under recoil, it should be perfectly legal.
The point being, there is no method of attachment. None. It is not attached.
widerstehe
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 4:24:11 PM
Originally Posted By jspfisterer:
I thought the post was going to say leave NewYork

That's giving NY what it wants, and while it is on my list of possiblities, I'm not yet done saying "SUCK MY DICK ANDY!"
bjb4242
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 4:48:50 PM
I wonder what the reaction of a trooper would be to see this. Will they just arrest you for having an AR if you don't have papers, no matter what you've done to comply with the law? I have the feeling that they will arrest you, and then you can take your chances in court.

Thank you, governor douchebag.
NY_Shooter
Official Arfcom Callsign: Tampon
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 4:55:00 PM
I also started to neuter my lowers, and I feel safer already!

If G19 is an option, it is the answer. - DanTSX

Holla when you meet Allah. - cobra-ak
Veracity
Team Member
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/13/2013 4:59:16 PM
Originally Posted By bjb4242:
I wonder what the reaction of a trooper would be to see this. Will they just arrest you for having an AR if you don't have papers, no matter what you've done to comply with the law? I have the feeling that they will arrest you, and then you can take your chances in court.

Thank you, governor douchebag.

Yes, I tend to think they will arrest you first, and worry about the legalities of your firearm later......if at all.
"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Voltaire
  Previous Page
Page:  / 2