Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2017 3:11:11 AM EDT
Anobody in and around the Houston area done any "tactical" training with 360 or any other companies?Looking at taking an advanced  dynamic course.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Took the basic course from 360 last year just to try them out. Did it on the notion if they can't get the fundamentals right then they probably can't do any of it right. I felt like it was good training. Nothing in the courses(basic carbine and pistol) that I felt was outside the norm.

My brother in law went with me and he's never had any training or even instruction on either. It helped him immensely. 
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 9:59:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for posting guys. I've been looking for this, too.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Make the drive up to Tiger Valley near Waco. Great classes and amazing facilities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top