Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2017 5:32:53 PM EDT
I'm making a trip to take my son to the science museum (for the dinosaurs) and figured I'd grab a lower since the fudd shops up this way want $100+ for a stripped lower. I know Primary Arms has the Anderson lowers for $50, is there anywhere else I should be looking?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 3:08:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Primary Arms is good people. I wouldn't hesitate patronizing them.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 3:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
This.   Great Folks & Great Deals.

I had an issue with a Micro Red Dot that was MANY years old (and thus out of warranty)

They looked it over, fixed it up and it runs good as new...   Could have said, "Sorry!  You got a lot of years & fun from it but time to buy a new one,  (instead of fixing old one for free)...
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm making a trip to take my son to the science museum (for the dinosaurs) and figured I'd grab a lower since the fudd shops up this way want $100+ for a stripped lower. I know Primary Arms has the Anderson lowers for $50, is there anywhere else I should be looking?
View Quote

I don't know how locals charging 100 plus tax can sell them when you can mail-order standard receivers for a lot less.

Maybe because some fools believe $100+ lowers from XXX brand is better than $39 brand made on the same CNC machine with different logo?

( pssst its all the same !   and no I'm not talking billet or other changes made to non milspec designs )
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
For sure, and I likely will

Quoted:

I don't know how locals charging 100 plus tax can sell them when you can mail-order standard receivers for a lot less.

Maybe because some fools believe $100+ lowers from XXX brand is better than $39 brand made on the same CNC machine with different logo?

( pssst its all the same !   and no I'm not talking billet or other changes made to non milspec designs )
I know, it makes no sense. And they're not even Noveske or KAC lowers (which are just names anyway), just standard Aero/BCM/RRA forged lowers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top