Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2017 3:13:44 PM EDT
I'm in the Victoria area and the only range we had shut down last year. Fortunately I do have a couple of properties I can shoot on to an extent, but they have cattle on them and some of our family hunt them from time to time. I also don't have a good berm setup at this time. This brings us to el campo rifle and pistol club. It's not too far of a drive so I could load up my stuff and be there in about 30 minutes or so. I'd like to know more about the application process. Do I have to be a NRA member? In the email they sent me it states to bring a pistol and ammo. What's the shooting portion consist of? Can you only shoot from the benched area? I haven't been by there yet so if anyone has pics of the place I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in Edna and I end up going to Houston to go to the range.  Not the best option but its an option.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am in Edna and I end up going to Houston to go to the range.  Not the best option but its an option.
View Quote
Where do you go?
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#4]
American Shooting Centers off of Westheimer.  If you are going up 59 I would recommend 99 to West park (both toll roads).  That is the outdoor one that I go to.  There are several indoor.  I like one called G2G in Rosenburg right on 59/69.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top