Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2017 8:56:00 PM EDT
I need to get more signatures before I mail off the petitions to @whiskerz, @scdonttreadonme, and @supermoose.

Let me know how I can get to you.  I am in the mid cities area.  Willing to meet people if possible.  I need to think about getting these mailed off soon.  

Meeting in Lewisville 2pm 8/06/17....restaurant TBD after some recon. @44-40pro

Let's try someplace in Denton next saturday.  I will find a place and update if I get any Denton area posters this week.  Need to get some signatures. This has been tough sledding this year.  Obama is gone, turn out is low.  Need a final push this month.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#1]
BUMPING TO THE TOP

I  NEED YOUR HELP.   If you are a lifetime NRA member or have been a member for the last 5 consecutive years I need you.

TELL ME HOW WE CAN GET TOGETHER.  I need to send these petitions off by the end of August.  WE NEED SIGNATURES. 

These guys are willing to help fix the stuff that needs fixing about the NRA from the inside.   If you signed the petitions last year, please help again this year.

Tell me how to meet you and I will.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#2]
@Lug1 - Pick a spot, any spot.  I'll be around this weekend & Lewisville is in my area.

Having said that, some ideas for easy to access locations:
-Eagle gun range if you want to do any shooting/shopping.
-Blue Goose Cantina in the Shops @ Highland Village if you want to hang out/have drinks/chips & queso/sit on the patio
-Fuzzy's in Lewisville or Flower Mound (FM 2499) for same as Blue Goose

FYI for guys from the last thread (linky)
@TheRocketMac
@JRCmx
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Had been waiting for a response.  If I have takers, how would BJ's Brewhouse be?  2pm Sunday?  

@44-40pro
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Lug, just let me know where and when. I will do my best to be there. Wil
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#5]
2 pm Sunday, BJ's, got it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey Lug, just let me know where and when. I will do my best to be there. Wil
View Quote
If you can do Sunday 2pm at BJ's, thats great.  If not, I will meet you on your time at some point.  No big.  Want to get as many sigs as possible.  

Same goes for others.  I will do my best to get this push here toward the end.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Which BJ Brewhouse?   Sunday may work.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Which BJ Brewhouse?   Sunday may work.
View Quote
South end of Lewisville near the mall. 
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#9]
That's right down the road from the Lewisville fun show going on this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Headed out.  Wearing a gray arfcom shirt.  Have a short flat top.  Carrying a yellow binder.  

Will try to get a table in the bar area. 

In the bar area.  Middle table.  Right as you walk in to the left.  

***fryer is down.  No deep fried foods. 
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Couldn't make it over there.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Called it a day.  Thanks P squared for coming out.  

Look for next Saturday.  I will update this thread.  Hope to get more signatures. 
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Called it a day.  Thanks P squared for coming out.  

Look for next Saturday.  I will update this thread.  Hope to get more signatures. 
View Quote
Sorry I couldn't stay longer (legal issues w/ my parents & their estate vs. a non-profit).  Keep your chin up & keep getting signatures.  May want to collaborate in the future for the convention & ARFCOM "housing" if what we discussed doesn't pan out (as in I can put some folks up here for a day or so if needed).  Thanks again for keeping at it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#15]
No Denton area takers yet...Still waiting to here from anybody in the Denton area.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 7:56:23 PM EDT
[#16]
OK Canceling DENTON, no takers.  

I am going to check with my local range and see if I can set up there on Saturday.  I will update if they let me.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Let me know where you're going to be next.  I move out to North Ft Worth next weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top