Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2017 3:09:53 PM EDT
Anybody know a shop thjat carries buffers in stock.  On Friday i am going to test fire a new pistol build and assume I will need a heavy buffer.  every other pistol Ive built needed on to run correctly.  I currently don't have one.  Local sources????
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#1]
DSG Arms on S. 35 just north of Risinger on the east side.

https://cdn.dsgarms.com/dsg-4201-0031

They are not really a retail gun store so much as a gear warehouse. If you are a first responder or CHL, or just play it cool, they will let you in. 

If not, I have one I'll let you borrow, and if you need to keep it, we will work it out. PM me, I am in Benbrook on the SW side of FW, can meet you pretty much anytime tomorrow after 11.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I forgot all about DSG, they ae about 3 miles from my house and I am already a customer being retired .mil.

I rebuilt a buffer last night with heavier pills inside.  if that doesn't work I'll swing by on my way home tonight.

Appreciate the offer for yours,  Ill be test firing it today at 1100
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Well How about that.  First AR Pistol I have ever built that didn't require a Heavy buffer to run.  Gun ran great thru about 100 rounds no issues...EXCEPT for the old Sight Mark red dot I put on it.  It would shut off after every shot.  POS!Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 10:09:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Storm Trooper Gat!

I've never seen a sightmark not break on it's first outing. If you are looking for something to replace it that works but isn't super expensive check out the Sig romeo5. I've been running it on a 9m SBR upper with zero issues.

link for you
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 11:52:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I was going for a Stormtrooper look lol

I was looking at that Sig site.  I'll check it out
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#6]
being retired .mil, sign up for the Vortex military discount
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 11:22:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
being retired .mil, sign up for the Vortex military discount
View Quote
Tell me more...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top