Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2017 11:24:10 AM EDT
Well, we were only here for a year, but Uncle Sugar had different plans for the wife and I.  So, we've had to move back up above the Mason-Dixon Line to Michigan for the next three years.

I had a bunch of fun in San Antonio, working at Nardis and getting to know wjoutlaw and r-2-k-b-a.  I wish we could have gotten together more.

I can't say that I'll miss the heat or the stupid drivers and idiotic traffic though.

We'll probably be back down that way in three years, so until then...

Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Safe travels!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Have fun, give the folks in MI some shit
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 5:36:09 PM EDT
[#3]
SO BAD you'll be baaaaaaaack 

Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Vaya con dios, Amigo. 

We'll leave the light on for ya. 
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I moved out of state to Ohio for 9 1/2 years. Won't make that mistake again!  Steinbeck put it best;  "A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner."

Vaya con Dios!
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Yea, the summer heat tends to "effect" the visitors from up north...I once had a young boss from Iowa and as he was sweating profusely at 9AM in early May, he asked how do yall stand this heat?  I told him its not hot yet, wait till July...they moved in August.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top