Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2017 12:09:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:32:20 AM EDT
[#1]
My advice is to call the appropriate police (local PD/SO) and talk to them and give them this info.  Should be an easy bust
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:50:56 AM EDT
[#2]
300 blk out with a can and sub sonic ammo  will make a sure enough impression when 3 or 4 hit the driver side fender while they are all standing around.

Or just call the po po
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]
There was an obvious dope house for a short time down the street operating out of a rental house. Cops shut it down one night. New family operates a day care.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Report it. The legal headaches and expense of what can happen if you continue the self help are large. Some video until the police take action.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:39:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Man up and take care of business.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#6]
In the good ol' days I am sure the old SSS would work, and no one would have a problem with it...

Nowadays, yeah, document it on video, call the police, give them the video and info, and let them grab him.

Of course if he is an illegal, he'll be back on the streets post haste....
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Totally agree to document, video, give to police.  It is too easy if you try to take care of this on your own to end up being the "bad guy".  Example, you confront him, show a gun, he leaves, immediately calls police that he was threatened by a man with a gun.  You are now the "bad guy".  I know it sucks that it is this way, but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:03:51 PM EDT
[#8]
So yelling, "hey asshole, gtfo! I'm calling the cops!" isn't working for you?

If you can get the cops out, ask them to issue a criminal trespass warning. Then after that, he's arrestable, even if he doesn't have any drugs on him.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 3:42:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So yelling, "hey asshole, gtfo! I'm calling the cops!" isn't working for you?

If you can get the cops out, ask them to issue a criminal trespass warning. Then after that, he's arrestable, even if he doesn't have any drugs on him.
View Quote
I said it in a not as nice way.  Cops take forever to show up even after you shoot someone.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Report it. The legal headaches and expense of what can happen if you continue the self help are large. Some video until the police take action.
View Quote
This, especially if it's a commercial property.  Commercial property owners are on the hook for things they can reasonably anticipate happening on their properties so if you know dealing is going on there you have a civil liability to stop it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Call crimestoppers and make anonymous  tips about the dealer.  You might even get a little reward money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top