Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2017 2:12:43 PM EDT
Just got off the phone with herp & derp at Enterprise. They can't seem to understand that I want to rent a Jeep Wrangler for the day for my wife's birthday. I'm buying her one this summer, need about $2k more for the down payment. She hasn't even sat in one yet, figured renting would be a fun way to make sure that's what she wants.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had one as a rental from Avis. I would think any of the car rental places at the airport would have the biggest selection.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have had one as a rental from Avis. I would think any of the car rental places at the airport would have the biggest selection.
View Quote
But you pay a butt load of airport fees to rent at the airports.

The managers at Enterprise are no brain trusts, sorry OP, might try another branch.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The managers at Enterprise are no brain trusts, sorry OP, might try another branch.
View Quote
Yes but it might be the only place to find one. I'm surprised most enterprise employees can fog a mirror.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yes but it might be the only place to find one. I'm surprised most enterprise employees can fog a mirror.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I deal with their managers all the time after they bought us. I don't call it the stupid factory for nothing. Only 4 more years and I'm gone.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:38:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Another vote for Turo.

If you use this link, we both get $25 credit   https://turo.com/c/colbyr14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top