Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2017 2:40:56 PM EDT
I've located a semi rare handgun that I want in TX. I travel on business and will be able to see it face to face this week but can't take possession as I'm a resident of a different state.  If we do the deal, the buyer doesn't want to ship it, so I'm trying to do the work for him by locating a FFL. ( we meet in the FFL parking lot, confirm the deal, we walk it into the ffl, i pay the seller, the seller gives the firearm to the FFL and then I cover the FFL and shipping fee.)

Looking to ship a handgun from a FFL in Euless, Irving or Arlington, to a FFL Out of state.

I can ship it direct without the FFL but it would have to go 2nd day air and will be 80.00 or so and the seller would have to be a lot more involved, I'm hoping to find a FFL that would do it for $40-50 or so since they can ship via USPS (FFL to FFL) for $15-20 plus the transfer fee.

Any ideas/suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Grabagun......if your seller has a carry permit, its $15 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  Found one for 50.00 in that area so that's prob gonna have to work unless something better/close, comes up..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top