Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2017 2:55:41 PM EDT
UPDATED Story with Video - http://www.click2houston.com/news/2-accused-in-jack-in-the-box-robbery-appear-in-court-

Original

Several familes are protesting that their sons "Din' Do Nuthin" that should have gotten them shot...

Except for those 10 armed takeover robberies and starting a gunfight with the Houston Police Department Special Detail that was responding to a sighting of their car when they stopped to rob a Jack In The Box.  They donned hoodies and bandanas and then armed with guns ran into the store to rob it...

Now their "Parents" ( ) are upset that the Police didn't find a kinder and gentler way to arrest their rotten crotch fruit...  

They are protesting that the Police "murdered" their innocent little children...  And of Course Houston's own race baiter supreme (Quanell X) is there to represent the families of those poor poor innocent yutes...  

http://abc13.com/news/families-of-suspects-question-deputy-actions-during-shooting/1938784/
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]
This is an Epic Fail on HPDs part.  Parents and other family members should have been arrested for providing material support.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Constiquences...dey actions had em
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#3]
You should see the negative comments on all the news sites after I killed the person who robbed me a few years ago.  Many of the comments were how it was only money, why did I kill the robber.  I shot an innocent person (he was already on bond for robbing another guy in Pasadena a few months before).  He had a family, etc.  Surprised that Q-tip did not show up for my shooting.

To add insult to injury, the family and his church group came to support him during sentencing .  His BAPTIST church "held" a fundraiser to pay for his legal defense which was Chip Lewis .
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think I will ever be able to understand how some are able to move about the world with rational like that.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:18:25 AM EDT
[#5]
There are some who think many laws were written by others with
the sole intent of controlling Their particular society. Hence, these laws
were written to be broken by them. Or so I've been told numerous times.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#6]
If Only IF...

If Only they were Home with their Parents

If Only they were at Church singing in the Choir

If Only they were with a Charity working for the good of others.

If Only they were at School working on a extra credit project

If Only they were at the Gym playing Basketball or working out

If Only they were NOT riding around armed & dangerous robbing people at the end of a loaded gun...

They died in a shootout with Police when caught in the midst of an armed robbery.   Red Handed!!!   Busted!!  Should have given up...'

Try being Gangsta' against the Police when told to stop & drop and they replied by shooting at the cops means to me they deserve every bullet they received...

The Family & Friends of those assholes know that all the above are True...

I don't understand how "Black Culture" just doesn't Understand ...
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Family & Friends of those assholes know that all the above are True...

View Quote
Chef douglasmorris99 post fills a lot of holes that I had in my understanding of the situation.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You should see the negative comments on all the news sites after I killed the person who robbed me a few years ago.  Many of the comments were how it was only money, why did I kill the robber.  I shot an innocent person (he was already on bond for robbing another guy in Pasadena a few months before).  He had a family, etc.  Surprised that Q-tip did not show up for my shooting.

To add insult to injury, the family and his church group came to support him during sentencing .  His BAPTIST church "held" a fundraiser to pay for his legal defense which was Chip Lewis .
View Quote
I'm sure I'm just reading it wrong but if you killed the guy how did he have a trial and legal defense?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:03:22 PM EDT
[#9]
If he's robbing you, who gives a shit if he gets a trial?  He willfully decided to commit a crime, He's pleading guilty there is no defense.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:53:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey dumb ass shit parents of the shit stain kids, here's a novel idea, how about you raise your kids not to be shit stains and go out to rob people and start a gun fight with the police? The parents are probably shit stains too. They got what the fuck they deserved and then some, to bad they all didn't die, the world would be a better place. When they get out of prison they will just continue to do the same shit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 6:09:16 AM EDT
[#11]
The one thing I wish would happen is the media stop putting that Qwa X guy on the news. Stop giving him face time and maybe he'll go to Cali and live off of their dime. WTF does this guy do to be PAID to live his lifestyle?
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 6:42:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The one thing I wish would happen is the media stop putting that Qwa X guy on the news. Stop giving him face time and maybe he'll go to Cali and live off of their dime. WTF does this guy do to be PAID to live his lifestyle?
View Quote
He is cashing in on his Race Ticket.   He is a former drug dealer, now Nation of Islam who as the attorney for the families of "victims" goes after any and all for the $ $ $ $...

He was just on the news a few days ago walking in the "youth" who participated in the cold blooded murder of another youth of 18 who was working in a Subway sandwich shop when "Mr. Robber" & his partner decided to shoot the boy while he was defending his own mother who also worked there at the time of the Robbery.   The victim was a good student in school and was working nights with his mother to help pay bills..  The Robber turning himself in claims "He didn't shoot nobody"...   (However in Texas if you participate in a Capital Crime (Murder in the course of felony armed robbery) EVERYBODY involved in the crime can get the death penalty... )

So...  Let's hope Justice gives him...   Justice!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 7:12:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He is cashing in on his Race Ticket.   He is a former drug dealer, now Nation of Islam who as the attorney for the families of "victims" goes after any and all for the $ $ $ $...
View Quote
He hasn't been a member of the NOI for many years nor is he an attorney afaik. He's paid to "represent" these families in the media. Plus he occasionally collects reward money. I think his main bread and butter is owning a few convenience stores and some real estate in Southpark and Sunnyside. Personally I think those operations are money laundering fronts for J-prince and company. 
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm confused. They had a trial for a guy you killed?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:33:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm confused. They had a trial for a guy you killed?
View Quote
At least I'm not the only one confused. Were there two and you made one deadstick and another was arrested?
As far as the Qtip SOB the media needs to stop giving him air time. "Maybe" the 'fer would go away. Didn't he call for all blacks to go into white neighborhoods and kill them? Had that been a KKK guy calling for the same thing would the media reported it? NOPE. Not in Houston.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Updated Story with Video

They were Caught In The Act for Armed Robbery and then decided to shoot it out with the Police...

And their "so called parents" are very upset that the police shot them in the gun fight???  

http://www.click2houston.com/news/2-accused-in-jack-in-the-box-robbery-appear-in-court-
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is an Epic Fail on HPDs part.  Parents and other family members should have been arrested for providing material support.
View Quote
This +1

The whole families are crooks.  They had to know what their scumbag children were doing.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:29:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
They understand.  It is willful disregard of the truth on their part.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 1:32:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm sure I'm just reading it wrong but if you killed the guy how did he have a trial and legal defense?
View Quote
If I recall correctly, Nathaniel killed one of the people who tried to rob him but one or more others were shot and lived.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't think I will ever be able to understand how some are able to move about the world with rational like that.
View Quote
It is pretty easy... they believe that crime is their job. No, really... it is.

Their job is to commit crime, and the cop's job is to catch them and put them in jail. If the thug kills a cop, then it is part of the "job". If a cop kills a thug, then that is horrible, the thug was only doing his "job", he didn't deserve to get killed, he only deserved to get arrested and jailed.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It is pretty easy... they believe that crime is their job. No, really... it is.

Their job is to commit crime, and the cop's job is to catch them and put them in jail. If the thug kills a cop, then it is part of the "job". If a cop kills a thug, then that is horrible, the thug was only doing his "job", he didn't deserve to get killed, he only deserved to get arrested and jailed.  
View Quote
Sadly, this seems to be true.  Honesty, respect for others, and respect for authority are things of the past in many families.  Present company excluded of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top