Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2017 1:40:35 PM EDT
Hi everyone,

In an earlier thread, I had mentioned that I might be moving to TX from GA.  That has since been confirmed, so now I'm actively on the hunt to find a place to live/stay.  Realistically, I'll likely have to move first while the family moves after I've found a suitable place and gotten my affairs in order in GA.  That said, I'll be flying out next week to work and look around.  Several members gave me great ideas on where to look.  If any of you know a kick-ass realtor who can help me that would be great.  I have to work mid week, but will be avail over the weekend to look around.   Lastly, if anyone is free that weekend and wants to get together for a meet/shoot, hit me up on IM.  Thanks!

Chris
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to Texas! What part of Texas will you be moving to?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hi everyone,

In an earlier thread, I had mentioned that I might be moving to TX from GA.  That has since been confirmed, so now I'm actively on the hunt to find a place to live/stay.  Realistically, I'll likely have to move first while the family moves after I've found a suitable place and gotten my affairs in order in GA.  That said, I'll be flying out next week to work and look around.  Several members gave me great ideas on where to look.  If any of you know a kick-ass realtor who can help me that would be great.  I have to work mid week, but will be avail over the weekend to look around.   Lastly, if anyone is free that weekend and wants to get together for a meet/shoot, hit me up on IM.  Thanks!

Chris
View Quote

Texas is a kinda big.  A rough idea of where would be helpful. It can take 12 and a half hours to transverse this state.  We might need a head start.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top