Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2017 6:09:12 PM EDT
Anyone looking for a solid, forged .45 for a build? GT Austin had a clean used Norinco earlier today. I think it was $459. I was tempted but have to watch my pennies. They also had a holster-worn 4" Python for considerably more.

I don't work there, just an FYI for anyone wanting a nice Norinco.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#1]
How much more for the python? I'm just jealous because the Dallas store rarely get anything interesting. Just a bunch of plain 4 inch revolvers and Glocks and sigs.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 12:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I popped in today. Norinco is still there. Price is $439.99. I'm also watching my pennies. Besides, that Colt competition model has my eye.

They also have a Nighthawk Talon and GRP in stock - LE pricing only.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I popped in today. Norinco is still there. Price is $439.99. I'm also watching my pennies. Besides, that Colt competition model has my eye.

They also have a Nighthawk Talon and GRP in stock - LE pricing only.
View Quote
Much in the way of LEO 9 mm Trade Ins? Going to be headed that way in about two weeks....
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm going over there today. I'll let you know if they have anything in 9mm. Someone recently had LE trade-in 17's... maybe Aim Surplus?

ETA - nothing worth while at GT as far as 9mm trade-ins go. They had 3-4 M&P 4.25 9mm trade-ins at $339. They still have the LWRC DEA rifle trade-in. I want it, but I don't really have a need for another piston gun. or another AR in general.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm going over there today. I'll let you know if they have anything in 9mm. Someone recently had LE trade-in 17's... maybe Aim Surplus?

ETA - nothing worth while at GT as far as 9mm trade-ins go. They had 3-4 M&P 4.25 9mm trade-ins at $339. They still have the LWRC DEA rifle trade-in. I want it, but I don't really have a need for another piston gun. or another AR in general.
View Quote
Was this at the Austin location?  I'm actually in the market for a 9mm M&P.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 1:52:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes sir.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:04:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Any 3rd gen smith autos?
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:32:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Any 3rd gen smith autos?
View Quote
Dallas had a few 5906 a few weeks ago, possible Austin had some as well.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:16:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Dallas had a few 5906 a few weeks ago, possible Austin had some as well.  
View Quote
I have two 5906 and two 5906 tacticals.

but I am always looking for smith deals.
i am a weak man.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#10]
5.11 days Today (Friday) and tomorrow at Dallas and Austin.  They sometimes have extra used guns thet toss in the cases (at least in Dallas).  I get off at 0830 so I hope to be there by 9am to see what they have.  

I really can't "afford" to get a cheap gun, but it is payday so I'll have enough money

See if I post in this thread later this morning

Let's talk about the horrible financial decisions people you know have made
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#11]
I've walked in with the express purpose of buying a few boxes of specific shells...

And then walked out later with Shotgun, Pistol, auto knife and a few cases of specific shells...

Dang that Place....  It is driving my credit card straight to Hell...  
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've walked in with the express purpose of buying a few boxes of specific shells...

And then walked out later with Shotgun, Pistol, auto knife and a few cases of specific shells...

Dang that Place....  It is driving my credit card straight to Hell...  
View Quote
I managed to not purchase any firearms though I handled the Norinco  I decided not to buy it not just because I couldn't really spend the money but because the machining on the slide looked like shit. Tool marks - tool marks everywhere.

I blew money on a few things I really needed: night sights for two pistols and some ammo. I felt much better about that purchase anyway.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I was good.  Just bought a Surefire G2X for $21 (does not look anything like 200lm however) and a velcro hat and a velcro Texas flag in desert shades

Dallas had a Python for $1900 but it was not Royal Blue
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#14]
As of about 12:30 today it's still there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top