Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:21:59 PM EDT
Looking for suggestions for a one night stay, doesn't have to be ritzy, but not a dump either. Extra points for nearby eateries.

I have to be at a title company on Mcdermott and Coit Monday morning, and figured I would probably drive up Sunday from Temple and spend the night on that side of town to avoid morning work traffic as much as possible. It doesn't have to be right by the place I'm going, I don't mind a little drive. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#1]
There is SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Plano/Frisco close by.  Search for Cowboy Chicken Plano in google and you'll see it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks - I'll check that out!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#3]
NYLO Plano at Legacy. Right next to the tollroad (SRT) and preston and the other tollroad (DNT). Great food places and bars and shopping centers within walking distance. If you go there, check out Holy Grail Pub right across the street. Shops at Legacy are within driving distance as well.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NYLO Plano at Legacy. Right next to the tollroad (SRT) and preston and the other tollroad (DNT). Great food places and bars and shopping centers within walking distance. If you go there, check out Holy Grail Pub right across the street. Shops at Legacy are within driving distance as well.
View Quote
This. 
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I appreciate the responses.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:26:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I usually stay at Hampton inns or other Hilton properties, and generally stay in either one in West Plano, or a newer one in East Plano right of the turnpike.  Of course my company is paying for the rooms, so YMMV
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#7]
FPNI strikes again. Great value and nice place to stay. We did check out the Holy Grail Pub, had a couple of pints. AR15.com community comes through again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top