Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2017 11:24:32 AM EDT
My wife's aunt is getting up there in age and it's not going to be too much longer until she can't manage on her own. She just had a lumbar fusion and it's been weeks of driving back and forth, spending the night to care for her.  Since I love this woman more than most of my own family we're planning on taking her in once she can't get by on her own.  We'll need to convert two bedrooms upstairs into a 2nd master and reno the downstairs master bathroom to make it elderly compatible.  I think it'll be another year or two, but it's time to start getting bids and get moving on setup.

Can anyone recommend a GC that you've used for a big project in Houston?

TIA
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#1]
My BIL is a retired super for Talley Constructors or whateverthefuck it is.

He does it right: electrical rough in then paint=two crews(depending on size, of course).

If you're interested I will call him but I'll tell you his wife just bought a couple of homes in Galveston, our son is buying a home in Galveston and his(BIL)daughter has an hgtv series based in Galveston so honestly he may not have the time, especially if you're north of i10 but I can check.

I haven't used him but I'm cheap and I regret going with my BIL's BIL(not this guy!).
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 12:03:37 PM EDT
[#2]
What part of town ?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What part of town ?
View Quote
South side of Clear Lake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top