Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2017 8:58:22 AM EDT
My nieces husband ordered his first lower,had it sent there............$50.00 xfer fee !  
They are high on everything,but i will never spend a dime there myself.
He was not happy when we walked out the door.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My nieces husband ordered his first lower,had it sent there............$50.00 xfer fee !  
They are high on everything,but i will never spend a dime there myself.
He was not happy when we walked out the door.
View Quote

He didn't inquire as to the fee before he chose them?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He didn't inquire as to the fee before he chose them?
View Quote
No, first gun he has ever bought.[Stag complete lower]
I had told him about the one i use here,he gets $20,so he thought they would be the same.
I gave him a Stag M4 upper,Stag told him that they were a local dealer,so he went with them.

But he is a AR convert now,already talking about his next one,lol.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
High Ground Airsoft is $10 for future transfers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
High Ground Airsoft is $10 for future transfers.
View Quote
About the cheapest in BMT that I've found.  JJ's has notoriously been over-priced on all guns and gun items for years.  The only thing I've bought from them, other than a range membership 12 years ago, was a Chip McCormick 1911 mag.  Think I paid about $12.00 at the time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:07:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Jim can go pound sand. I walked out his shop 4 years ago and never been back. He told me to go home and order one on my computer. Then, the dumb ass, asked me why I wanted a magazine extension for a Glock 30s anyways, because they were not even out yet. At the time I had a Glock 30s for almost 3 months.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quit going there years ago. They're all assholes, aren't very knowledgeable and charge through the nose for everything. 

FYI, High Ground Airsoft on Eastex Freeway is $10     Beat by a mile on this one. Ben Wilcox in Port Neches is $20 also. Plus he's a Class III dealer now. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top