Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2017 11:17:48 AM EDT
Anybody use these guys in Buda? Good service/results?

http://www.firelightlaser.com/index.html

I have a couple more form 1 lowers needing to be marked and this shop is right in my backyard. I've used both Grey Laser and NFA Investments to engrave lowers in the past but using these guys would save me a drive or shipping.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#1]
$60 is pretty steep for what you're getting. Underground Tactical in Dripping Springs charged $25 for the same "service". They closed recently, but were awesome when they were around. There's another trophy shop in Austin (downtown area) that charges $50. Their name escapes me, but they shouldn't be hard to run down.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't see a price listed on the website, have you had work done by them?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Negative. I called and talked to the Owner this morning. He told me $60 was the cost.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Capital Armory also has a laser engraver and can do it while you wait.  They did an awesome job on my Yugo SBR.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Good to know. Thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top