Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2017 8:31:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Was it about 17:00 or so? Then probably me, we were heading back from my sons dentist appointment in Rockwall...green Subaru Outback...

Funny because on our way out there around 3:30 I saw a green Toyota FJ with a large BFL dead center at the top of the rear window pass me between Firewheel and Rowlette....
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep, Wylie....

Maybe sometime before full blown summer hits, and I get myself a grill I want to try to invite you local guys over for some meet (and meat) and greet, and liquid libations....it would be good to put some faces with the handles....
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:53:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was it about 17:00 or so? Then probably me, we were heading back from my sons dentist appointment in Rockwall...green Subaru Outback...

Funny because on our way out there around 3:30 I saw a green Toyota FJ with a large BFL dead center at the top of the rear window pass me between Firewheel and Rowlette....
View Quote

You've lived here this long and don't have a truck yet?
C'mon man, you're better than this.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, I know....I had a Canyon before the Subaru...got the Subaru when my son was born, it was easier to run him around in the Outback...but he is 7 now, so once the Outback dies, its back to a pickup! Can't wait....

But I'll never buy another GM product, so it will be a Ford or a Taco most likely....

But I'll give props to the Outback, just at 100k miles, and its been pretty bullet proof, and the AWD was great up in Buffalo...

Do most guys get by with a 2WD, or go with a 4WD? You don't really need ot for the snow....
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#6]
How about a shoot at Garland one day? If we all get there at 9:30 we can bench beside each other. They did not allow "saved" benches last time I was there. CC was a no go as well during cease fire. No OC at the time.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

SOON! (Trucks are expensive too)

Anyway undercover member in Murphy.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, I know....I had a Canyon before the Subaru...got the Subaru when my son was born, it was easier to run him around in the Outback...but he is 7 now, so once the Outback dies, its back to a pickup! Can't wait....

But I'll never buy another GM product, so it will be a Ford or a Taco most likely....

But I'll give props to the Outback, just at 100k miles, and its been pretty bullet proof, and the AWD was great up in Buffalo...

Do most guys get by with a 2WD, or go with a 4WD? You don't really need ot for the snow....
View Quote

I would not buy a truck that wasn't 4x4.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would not buy a truck that wasn't 4x4.
View Quote

I'm in this camp.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top