Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2017 12:03:19 PM EDT
Can you please look around for Sig 320s and post the going rate?  Looking for a full size but would take pricing from any model if you see one.

I'm looking to buy in the next few weeks and want to know if it's worth going to a show vs just buying online and paying for transfer.  Looks like I can get one for ~$480 online...plus shipping/transfer

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 12:51:24 AM EDT
[#1]
If you are blue label check quantico tactical.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 12:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Can you please look around for Sig 320s and post the going rate?  Looking for a full size but would take pricing from any model if you see one.

I'm looking to buy in the next few weeks and want to know if it's worth going to a show vs just buying online and paying for transfer.  Looks like I can get one for ~$480 online...plus shipping/transfer

Thanks
View Quote

Joe, seriously - before you buy go shoot a Walther PPQ.  I did, and hands down went and bought 2 of the PPQ's.

CMOS
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I want one, but when you know they can sell them for $207, I'm not gonna pay $480. Sub $400 and we have a winner. There's talk of CZ coming out with a glock killer for less than that.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want one, but when you know they can sell them for $207, I'm not gonna pay $480. Sub $400 and we have a winner. There's talk of CZ coming out with a glock killer for less than that.
View Quote

If you spend $580M with Sig I am sure they will give you a discount.

But in all seriousness it will be interesting to see how the public reacts to the MSRP now that the numbers are out there.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#5]
They are a company, companies exist to make money, can't expect them to sell it for cost. If it's a good product I don't see anything wrong with that price and you pay a bit more because it's a Sig just like you pay more because it's a Colt.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
The CZ is $499 which is about what the 320 goes for

To the other poster I have 2 Walthers not looking for another

I'm not too hung up on the contract price for the 320 it's a volume game. I doubt they will get under $400 that's just me. 
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Still interested in this...looking for local rates in DFW if possible
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Grabagun has them in stock for $500 without night sights and $579 with night sights.  I'm sure you can order and pick up in store.  

If you choose to mess with shipping, give Mark at summitgunbroker a call.  I think he's $18 for shipping.  See if he has the range bag deal too.
summit gun broker 320
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top