Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2017 3:58:48 PM EDT
Before I go on you have to have military or LEO experience!!

I got a sweet job 40 hours a week Monday through Friday 3pm to 11pm  just doing simple security checking at a community center.So here is the deal I might have a federal job in Hawaii second interview is next week so if I get it this easy job will be left open! My Boss is great guy this is why I'm posting this  I want to help him out if I can.

If you want to know more send me an IM or email me  and we can talk more and the pay is a lot more then most others for an unarmed spot.Have a clean record if you have your level II or three great if you need a level II I can show you where to get it for $35 also he only really likes to hire vets or LEO they get top pay with him but he does hire non LEO or military.

Edited because it looked ok on my phone but now that I'm here well.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 9:19:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Good of you to post that here.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
He is great guy to work for and he is not like the rest of the security company here in San Antonio!

Not going to low ball you with $8.25 hr job! I make great money for what little I have to do patrol a small area once an hour sign in guest to use pool / Fitness center at a community center.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 2:21:49 AM EDT
[#4]
WOW no one here looking for an easy job!!!! 5 days until I leave no skin off my back!
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#5]
What part of San Antonio is the job in?  I'm interested, but need to know what kind of commute I would possibly have to make.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top