Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2017 3:53:03 PM EDT
The session officially starts Jan. 20, 2017. Already there are bills pre-filed that are of concern to us, although their chances of passing are slim, they still have to be addressed.

HB 232 - 30.06 & 30.07 can be enforced on .gov property if occupied by non .gov

HB 246 - Would change requirements for 30.06 & 30.07 signs making them a MAX of 8-1/2" x 11", require wording developed by DPS AND would make no gun signs have force of law

HB 255 - Would increase the number of places that carrying of a handgun is prohibited

HB 259 - Require background checks of all sales at gun shows (unless buyer is LEO or LTC), performed by a dealer at the show, sellers have to maintain records, and the show promoter now carries liability that the sales are conducted as per law

HB 282 - Allow ALL colleges (higher education) to opt out of campus carry

HB 466 - Would allow cities with a population over 750,000 to vote and prohibit open carry within their city limits

And some pro-gun bills:
HB 110 - State & local .gov lack of participation in enforcement of Federal gun laws that are more restrictive than State laws

HB 56 - Allowing First Responders to carry handguns

SB 16 - removing fee for LTC

HB 560 - GREATLY reducing the areas that are specifically prohibited under LTC to carry (51%, polling places, etc.)

This is just a few, a complete list can be found here: Texas Legislature General Reports make sure you choose the 2017 session and then you can see the House & Senate bills that have been filed. From there you can clink on the bill and see it's status and there is a tab at the top of that page to view the bill's full text.

And so it begins.......
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Well HB 282 & 466 are for Austin and UT. I agree with HB 56 &110. All other ones are total crap.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well HB 282 & 466 are for Austin and UT. I agree with HB 56 &110. All other ones are total crap.
View Quote

I'm in the air on HB 56. I like being able to protect myself while on duty, when PD isn't around (for whatever reason). BUT, what do we do with them when we're at a fire? lock boxes in the apparatus? What about HazMat calls? What about retention? If a responder was carrying with a simple kydex OWB holster and was holding a backboard with both hands with a patient on it, there would be no way of protecting the weapon from being taken. This will also put us in the same category as LEO, which can be bad. I've been in many situations where the situation was de-escalated just by the fact that i was NOT a cop. I think for me to get behind this one 100% I'd have to see some more detail and possible restrictions. Maybe even not make it fall under the LTC laws but rather under a separate one. The way I carry with my LTC would be different than I'd carry while on duty.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#3]
So basically HB 56 opens the 30.06 and 30.07 places up for fire and ems to carry past the signs without penalty as long as they are acting in a first responder capacity?  I would think all those "buts" you listed should fall under the responsibility of whatever department you are working for at the time.  I'm a volunteer firefighter for a very small dept(<20 members) and i have my 19 IWB on 90% of the calls i go on.  I've never worried about having it on my side either
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So basically HB 56 opens the 30.06 and 30.07 places up for fire and ems to carry past the signs without penalty as long as they are acting in a first responder capacity?  I would think all those "buts" you listed should fall under the responsibility of whatever department you are working for at the time.  I'm a volunteer firefighter for a very small dept(<20 members) and i have my 19 IWB on 90% of the calls i go on.  I've never worried about having it on my side either
View Quote

Last place I volunteered, the chief encouraged me to carry, and I did. As such, my duties there didn't take me anywhere I couldnt normally carry with my LTC. Where I work now, on an ambulance, we commonly go to the ER (duh), nursing homes, doctors offices, government housing, and businesses that have the 30.06 & 30.07 notices. I think your idea of the departments bearing the responsibility is a good one, but with that you will get guys demanding to be "issued" weapons and or holsters that comply with their department's requirements, which i dont agree with, but can see happening. Just a big ole can 'O worms from every direction lol
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#5]
The anti-gun BS just seems like a bunch of solutions to problems which don't exist and answers to questions nobody asked.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Just what we need. More laws on top of all the gazillions of existing laws. It'll make us safer, so they say...

Any word on the progress of the Constitutional Carry bill?

I've seen a ton of people insisting that we "need" permits, licenses and whatnot to ensure that people don't "shoot themselves in the crotch" or some such nonsense, but I fail to see why we should be forced to pay for rights that criminals get to use for free.

Constitutional Carry seems like it would roll back a host of unnecessary bureaucracy that is attached to the free exercise of the natural right to self-defense, and that is a net gain for all of us.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Heard on the news yesterday that the Rep that got hit by a bullet on New Years eve filed a bill to make celebratory gunfire illegal?
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 4:32:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just what we need. More laws on top of all the gazillions of existing laws. It'll make us safer, so they say...

Any word on the progress of the Constitutional Carry bill?

I've seen a ton of people insisting that we "need" permits, licenses and whatnot to ensure that people don't "shoot themselves in the crotch" or some such nonsense, but I fail to see why we should be forced to pay for rights that criminals get to use for free.

Constitutional Carry seems like it would roll back a host of unnecessary bureaucracy that is attached to the free exercise of the natural right to self-defense, and that is a net gain for all of us.
View Quote

Constitutional Carry or bust.

We can't be getting outdone by states like Missouri.  This is fucking Texas.

Time to do something about our shitty knife laws too.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The anti-gun BS just seems like a bunch of solutions to problems which don't exist and answers to questions nobody asked.
View Quote

They are a answer to questions the anti 2A people ask.

They are looking for a way to shut down LTC and hate the idea.

Hell we have a few on here that would love to see some of these things happen because they would like it to be more easy to ban carry at their place of buaoness.  They claim to be Pro 2A but complain about the laws we have and want a way to shut it down.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hell we have a few on here that would love to see some of these things happen because they would like it to be more easy to ban carry at their place of buaoness.....
View Quote

Like who?
It's pretty effing easy to ban guns at your business as it is.....you simply put up a sign.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Two of the major pro gun bills are sb 16 reducing fees and Hb 560 reducing off limit areas.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Better pass "Shall Sign" law in the event the NFA regs(not laws)are flipped again! It's not if but when something shitty happens(with NFA items)the fuds will be screaming
for return to previous rules!
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Two of the major pro gun bills are sb 16 reducing fees and Hb 560 reducing off limit areas.
View Quote

HB 560 is HUGE!

Removes schools, 51% locations, polling places, sporting events and more from off limits areas! This is the most important bill in my opinion.

More info here :https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/index.php/frontpage-articles/156-hb560-by-rep-springer-the-most-important-self-defense-bill-since-2007
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Like who?
It's pretty effing easy to ban guns at your business as it is.....you simply put up a sign.
View Quote

But don't you wish to have a sign that simply says no guns or a 30.07 on a 8.5x11?    You know so your valuable window space is not wasted
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

HB 560 is HUGE!

Removes schools, 51% locations, polling places, sporting events and more from off limits areas! This is the most important bill in my opinion.

More info here :https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/index.php/frontpage-articles/156-hb560-by-rep-springer-the-most-important-self-defense-bill-since-2007
View Quote

That's a good start but we need a law like other states that say the only vailid notification is when they give it directly to you and not on a sign
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#16]
I think Constitutional Carry is a waste of political capital when we have other legislative fights to make.  That's going to be a lightning rod issue that'll block everything else.

My pick for things that we should focus on this session:
  • Reducing the LTC licensing fees
  • Shortening the list of prohibited places if not eliminating it entirely
  • Fixing campus carry to put the smackdown on universities that are intentionally obstructing
  • Getting private universities protected under campus carry
  • NFA shall-sign just in case the issue ever comes back

Incrementalism can work in our favor as well.  Easier to get fixes to existing settled law than new ones that are going to be a bruising fight.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I think Constitutional Carry is a waste of political capital when we have other legislative fights to make.  That's going to be a lightning rod issue that'll block everything else.

• Fixing campus carry to put the smackdown on universities that are intentionally obstructing

Incrementalism can work in our favor as well.  Easier to get fixes to existing settled law than new ones that are going to be a bruising fight.
View Quote

Hmmm ... seems like a constitutional carry law that superseded all previous laws would take care of all but the last item on your list.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

But don't you wish to have a sign that simply says no guns or a 30.07 on a 8.5x11?    You know so your valuable window space is not wasted
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like who?

Answer the question.........who on ARFcom wants to ban guns at their business and wants an easier way to do it?
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's a good start but we need a law like other states that say the only vailid notification is when they give it directly to you and not on a sign
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HB 560 is HUGE!

Why do you hate private property rights?
If you don't like a businessman's rules......DON'T FUCKING SHOP THERE!

The sign works just fine. It tells me where not to do business without going in.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Answer the question.........who on ARFcom wants to ban guns at their business and wants an easier way to do it?
View Quote

Much butt hurt I sense with you .

Do you need to point on a doll where the bad person hurt you?

Or do I need to add your wink emoji to make you all better?
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 8:03:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The sign works just fine. It tells me where not to do business without going in.
View Quote

Who said anything about taking your property rights away?  

I think you may have some issues that you may need professional assistance with.   For some reason you keep thinking that everyone wants to take your rights away.  Can you please point out what rights I suggest you should loose?
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:05:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You claimed members of this forum want to ban guns at their businesses. I asked "like who?"
Either you can provide names or you are FOS. And seeing as how you haven't answered you are most likely FOS.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You claimed members of this forum want to ban guns at their businesses. I asked "like who?"
Either you can provide names or you are FOS. And seeing as how you haven't answered you are most likely FOS.
View Quote

I think you answered your own question

This site can give you some help with the obvious pain you must be having.  Remember it's ok to ask for help and it's not your fault.

https://www.txabusehotline.org
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

When you seek to make it more difficult for a property owner to exert HIS RIGHTS you sure as hell are.

I think you may have some issues that you may need professional assistance with.
Don't worry, I can handle trolls. Mods & Site Staff don't mess with the little fish like you.

For some reason you keep thinking that everyone wants to take your rights away.  Can you please point out what rights I suggest you should loose?
Not everyone....YOU. Remember this? "......we need a law like other states that say the only vailid notification is when they give it directly to you and not on a sign..."

Texas signage requirements are perfectly fine as is. Again, why the fuck do you want to patronize a business that does not want you or your gun there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you seek to make it more difficult for a property owner to exert HIS RIGHTS you sure as hell are.

I think you may have some issues that you may need professional assistance with.
Don't worry, I can handle trolls. Mods & Site Staff don't mess with the little fish like you.

For some reason you keep thinking that everyone wants to take your rights away.  Can you please point out what rights I suggest you should loose?
Not everyone....YOU. Remember this? "......we need a law like other states that say the only vailid notification is when they give it directly to you and not on a sign..."

Texas signage requirements are perfectly fine as is. Again, why the fuck do you want to patronize a business that does not want you or your gun there?
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This site can give you some help with the obvious pain you must be having.  Remember it's ok to ask for help and it's not your fault.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either you can provide names or you are FOS.
I think we have the answer.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok dogtoen  what is your real name.  I can then post back your name .

Will that make you happy?

As to being full of shit I don't think so.  I just took a big one with corn and all.  Need a pic for proof?

I will still offer to get you the doll if you like ....

oh I forgot let me add this as that makes your happy

Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Tom Hart. as in Tom Hart of Hart Sports , a licensed gun dealer in Plano......who LOVES people coming in and out of his little business with guns. They do it six days a week.

Will that make you happy.
No, what would make me happy is less bullshit in your posts. You claimed members of this forum want to ban guns at their businesses.
Yet you can't actually name who they are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tom Hart. as in Tom Hart of Hart Sports , a licensed gun dealer in Plano......who LOVES people coming in and out of his little business with guns. They do it six days a week.

Will that make you happy.
No, what would make me happy is less bullshit in your posts. You claimed members of this forum want to ban guns at their businesses.
Yet you can't actually name who they are.

Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well there you go.

You said you before you don't like open carry in your place of business so you are one.

It was also said before that I can respect your property rights and have no issues with what you like or don't like in your business as it's your business and your rules.

But for some reason you think that placing the burden on everyone else is part of your property rights.   It should not be.  If you don't want someone in your business then in my opinion I believe the owner or agent should  give notice directly  and not trap someone into breaking the law.

By the way if you have not figured it out yet I was fishing to see if you and one other person would actually bite....  Fishing has been good today.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well there you go.

You said you before you don't like open carry in your place of business so you are one.
HORSESHIT.
I've never posted anywhere, anytime that I want it easier to prohibit people from carrying firearms.

You can't back up your first claim, so now you post more bullshit.

It was also said before that I can respect your property rights and have no issues with what you like or don't like in your business as it's your business and your rules.

But for some reason you think that placing the burden on everyone else is part of your property rights.   It should not be.
Huh? It's not a burden on anyone but the property owner. If it's too burdensome on you to abide by a businesses rules.....don't fucking go there. Problem solved.

If you don't want someone in your business then in my opinion I believe the owner or agent should  give notice directly  and not trap someone into breaking the law.
It's not a trap if posted according to Texas law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there you go.

HORSESHIT.
I've never posted anywhere, anytime that I want it easier to prohibit people from carrying firearms.

You can't back up your first claim, so now you post more bullshit.

But for some reason you think that placing the burden on everyone else is part of your property rights.   It should not be.
Huh? It's not a burden on anyone but the property owner. If it's too burdensome on you to abide by a businesses rules.....don't fucking go there. Problem solved.

If you don't want someone in your business then in my opinion I believe the owner or agent should  give notice directly  and not trap someone into breaking the law.
It's not a trap if posted according to Texas law.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

You said 2 years back you didn't like the idea and had your panties in a bunch about the idea of a 30.06 and 07 sign not being enforceable.   You then rambled on and on about your property rights ignoring the point that nobody wants to take your property rights away.

Besides if your as open to it as you say you are at all times then why did you take offense to my post when you had a idea I was talking about you???

Edit for incorrect statement as I am man enough to admit when I make a mistake
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You said 2 years back you don't want it in your business
That's not what I wrote so you better get your facts straight bucko. I've NEVER written that I would prohibit an open carrier from entering my business.

and had your panties in a bunch about the idea of a 30.06 and 07 sign not being enforceable.
Horseshit. Never wrote any such thing.

You then rambled on and on about your property rights ignoring the point that nobody wants to take your property rights away.
I may ramble, but you invent bullshit.

Besides if your as open to it as yuu say you are at all times then why did you take offense to my post when you had a idea I was talking about yuu???
I never had an idea you were talking about me. . When you posted: "Hell we have a few on here that would love to see some of these things happen because they would like it to be more easy to ban carry at their place of buaoness.....". I took exception because I've never read such a post in this forum. Frankly I think you are a total nincompoop who posts mostly bullshit
1. I've NEVER advocated anything about restricting open carry or concealed carry.
2. I don't think we need it easier to ban carry (and mentioned above that current Texas law makes it pretty easy to do so)
3. You only named me after I asked you numerous times to name those names.............who else?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said 2 years back you don't want it in your business
That's not what I wrote so you better get your facts straight bucko. I've NEVER written that I would prohibit an open carrier from entering my business.

and had your panties in a bunch about the idea of a 30.06 and 07 sign not being enforceable.
Horseshit. Never wrote any such thing.

You then rambled on and on about your property rights ignoring the point that nobody wants to take your property rights away.
I may ramble, but you invent bullshit.

Besides if your as open to it as yuu say you are at all times then why did you take offense to my post when you had a idea I was talking about yuu???
I never had an idea you were talking about me. . When you posted: "Hell we have a few on here that would love to see some of these things happen because they would like it to be more easy to ban carry at their place of buaoness.....". I took exception because I've never read such a post in this forum. Frankly I think you are a total nincompoop who posts mostly bullshit
1. I've NEVER advocated anything about restricting open carry or concealed carry.
2. I don't think we need it easier to ban carry (and mentioned above that current Texas law makes it pretty easy to do so)
3. You only named me after I asked you numerous times to name those names.............who else?
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:26:30 PM EDT
[#32]
OK now guys, zip up your pants, we don't need a pissing contest here, I was hoping to invoke polite meaningful conversation about bills in the upcoming session that are of particular interest to us.

I updated my OP to include the aforementioned HB560 & SB16.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 11:22:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I think Constitutional Carry is a waste of political capital when we have other legislative fights to make. 
View Quote

If we can't get Constitutional Carry passed with Republican dominance of the government, after so many other states have had it with such success then we need to vote all of these idiots out and vote in people with stones. 

Republicans need to strike while the iron is hot and steamroll the REgressives if necessary. This is a Red State, this is a pro-gun state and it's time it acted like one!
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 12:24:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If we can't get Constitutional Carry passed with Republican dominance of the government, after so many other states have had it with such success then we need to vote all of these idiots out and vote in people with stones. 

Republicans need to strike while the iron is hot and steamroll the REgressives if necessary. This is a Red State, this is a pro-gun state and it's time it acted like one!
View Quote

The OCT (OCTC really) antics of the 2015 session left a bad impression of constitutional carry supporters. I don't think the support is there this session - time to work on something else like HB 560. If Strickland can keep the OCT folks in line, in an upcoming session I think constitutional carry has a good shot.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:09:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The OCT (OCTC really) antics of the 2015 session left a bad impression of constitutional carry supporters. I don't think the support is there this session - time to work on something else like HB 560. If Strickland can keep the OCT folks in line, in an upcoming session I think constitutional carry has a good shot.
View Quote

So here is what I have a hard time understanding.  2 years back OCTC was going to destroy the chance for open carry in Texas the internet experts said.  OC passed anyways. So how did what OCTC did then going to destroy the chance for constitutional carry now?  By the way every time a pro gun law comes up the same excuse is used why it can't pass they just blame a different person or group.

The only info I can get from people on why it can't pass is they keep saying OCTC over and over.  If they were so bad for 2A then how come they got what they wanted.  It seems to me people hate the guy behind OCTC and that makes them hate anything they support no matter what.

I think we need to go for as much as we can while we still can.  Who knows what will happen in a few years. At the rate that people are moving to Texas we are going to loose the advantage we have.  There are too many people moving form liberal states and third world shitholes that would like to make our state / country just as bad as where they came from.  They didn't learn their lesson and behave like cockroaches and destroy everything they touch.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:16:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

The shit if you didn't say anything about 30.06 not being enforceable.  Thats what got you acting like a shit 2 years back.  That's one of the reason I think your a awful person along with you being a jerk and awful business person in real life.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:17:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

If it doesn't happen it will be a shame considering some of the other states that have pulled it off
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:10:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Someone should submit a bill to repeal TPC 30.06(c)(3)(B) and define "written communication" as something that must "be physically handed to an individual" (not a posted sign). That would put this sign garbage to bed.  Property owners would still have their rights, but we would be just like every other state with concealed carry.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:21:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So here is what I have a hard time understanding.  2 years back OCTC was going to destroy the chance for open carry in Texas the internet experts said.  OC passed anyways. So how did what OCTC did then going to destroy the chance for constitutional carry now?  By the way every time a pro gun law comes up the same excuse is used why it can't pass they just blame a different person or group.

The only info I can get from people on why it can't pass is they keep saying OCTC over and over.  If they were so bad for 2A then how come they got what they wanted.  It seems to me people hate the guy behind OCTC and that makes them hate anything they support no matter what.

I think we need to go for as much as we can while we still can.  Who knows what will happen in a few years. At the rate that people are moving to Texas we are going to loose the advantage we have.  There are too many people moving form liberal states and third world shitholes that would like to make our state / country just as bad as where they came from.  They didn't learn their lesson and behave like cockroaches and destroy everything they touch.
View Quote

Brother, you said a mouthful!
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:57:04 AM EDT
[#40]
IANAL, but I don't see HB 560 as being all that spectacular.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Just a couple of quick points:

-Party affiliations in both chambers are about the same as last session with the R's holding strong majorities.

-The big issue with OCTC antics last session is that they gave the D's an argument for some controls on who should be allowed to carry a gun (i.e. - "look at this OCTC idiot's antics in my office"). Constitutional carry died that day.

-At the end of last session, open carry barely passed.

-The political atmosphere for Constitutional carry is much stronger this year, potentially growing if messaging out of DC holds true to Trump campaign promises.

-The liberal D's in Austin are going to be crying louder this year as their feelings are hurt from the shellacking they got last November.

-Don't get all worked up over daily "back-and-forth" in committee and floor debates. Remember there are two things you never want to watch being made: laws and sausage!
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 9:35:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The shit if you didn't say anything about 30.06 not being enforceable.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shit if you didn't say anything about 30.06 not being enforceable.  

Then post a link bucko or GTFO this forum.
And it can be any link that confirms your accusations (you've made three different ones)
1. "Hell we have a few on here that would love to see some of these things happen because they would like it to be more easy to ban carry at their place of buaoness."
2. "You said you before you don't like open carry in your place of business so you are one."
3. "...the idea of a 30.06 and 07 sign not being enforceable."

I have NEVER posted about wanting it to be easier to ban carry (either concealed or open) at someone's place of business (much less my own).
I have NEVER posted about me not liking open carry in my place of business.
I have NEVER posted about " the idea of a 30.06 and 07 sign not being enforceable".

In short......you are a bald faced liar.

Thats what got you acting like a shit 2 years back.  That's one of the reason I think your a awful person along with you being a jerk and awful business person in real life.

Do I make you cry?
We'll assume your inability or unwillingness to post a link means you are a liar or troll at best.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Then post a link bucko or GTFO this forum.
And it can be any link that confirms your accusations (you've made three different ones)
1. "Hell we have a few on here that would love to see some of these things happen because they would like it to be more easy to ban carry at their place of buaoness."
2. "You said you before you don't like open carry in your place of business so you are one."
3. "...the idea of a 30.06 and 07 sign not being enforceable."

I have NEVER posted about wanting it to be easier to ban carry (either concealed or open) at someone's place of business (much less my own).
I have NEVER posted about me not liking open carry in my place of business.
I have NEVER posted about " the idea of a 30.06 and 07 sign not being enforceable".

In short......you are a bald faced liar.

Do I make you cry?
We'll assume your inability or unwillingness to post a link means you are a liar or troll at best.
View Quote

Not crying and not a liar.

Like I said you in person are a real piece shit.

Hell I think I will stick around just because you hate it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 12:01:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 3:39:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ok, guys.  We are adults here.
Please take your heated discussion to IMs or emails.
I'll start to remove the contents of your posts if the trend continues.
View Quote

This is why we can't have nice things.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hmmm ... seems like a constitutional carry law that superseded all previous laws would take care of all but the last item on your list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And, it's Constitutional. What a concept. 
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Got a canned reply from Dan Patrick, containing plenty of boilerplate about protecting the Second Amendment.

Sent reply explaining my position on Constitutional Carry in further detail. I'm guessing I have a 50/50 chance of receiving another hunk of boilerplate, but maybe one of his staffers will give me something to chew on.

I can't imagine that there are many people actually sending emails or calling on the issue of Constitutional Carry, but I think it would be grand if more people got in on this and sent the powers that be a strong message of support for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top