Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2016 10:56:09 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I could rent a Tavor around the Houston area? Just for clarity I'm talking about renting one from a gun range to try before I spend $1700.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are you? Are you an idiot who can't follow directions?

If not then pm me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 9:23:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where are you? Are you an idiot who can't follow directions?

If not then pm me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:43:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been trying to IM you back but the new site is being a bitch lol.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:57:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Does anyone know where I could rent a Tavor around the Houston area? Just for clarity I'm talking about renting one from a gun range to try before I spend $1700.
View Quote

You looking to get the old one or the x95. I bought a x95 last month even after reading about the accuracy issues. Seems like the new ones are better (50,000+ serial #)  but you can still see that odd flyer. Its a heavy gun for the size. Front heavy but a hoot to shoot.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:38:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You looking to get the old one or the x95. I bought a x95 last month even after reading about the accuracy issues. Seems like the new ones are better (50,000+ serial #)  but you can still see that odd flyer. Its a heavy gun for the size. Front heavy but a hoot to shoot.
View Quote

Not sure yet. I've handled the original but never shot any of them before.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top