Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2016 12:28:01 AM EDT

I went to Mister Guns in Plano TX today and had some lowers engraved. I wanted the engravings done in inconspicuous locations. 3 were done on the trigger guard and 2 NDS lowers were engraved inside the trigger well for my clones. I called to make sure the engraver was in the store, showed up and 30 minutes later all was finished.

Cost was $50 per receiver + tax and they charged 3% for credit card usage. These guys were awesome and very customer friendly. The engravings are ATF compliant and they can engrave pretty much anything with their new engraving machine. I highly recommend them for your engraving needs.

2 are Noveske  gen 3, 1 is SI defense, 2 are NDS A1 lowers.

Edited Red portion is 3 capital letters.

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#1]
+1 for their engraving service. I had two lowers done recently, one stripped and one assembled both are excellent.

+1 Call in advance to ensure they are staffed for engraving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top