Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2016 8:56:45 PM EDT
Any recommendations for an eye doctor and optician in Houston? We'd prefer Med Center area or Katy area.

We have pretty detailed needs. My wife gets incapacitating migraines from blinking/flashing lights. The one doctor who could examine her without triggering one moved out of town.

And then we need someone who actually gets you what you pay for. My wife needs high index (good, expensive) glass to make glasses even wearable. And we need the place to be willing to make an account with the company that makes sunglass-tinted contacts. (PSA, if you walk down the hall and all the lights look like pillars of fire, then you are light sensitive.)

Someone familiar with shooting would help, as I seem to be at an awkward stage in reading/distance vision for my eyes.

I can check if they take our insurance (Superior Vision).

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump for post lunch crew. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Dr. Sanders did my Lasik and seemed very good at what he does. Near downtown.

https://www.diagnosticeyecenter.com/site/eye-surgeons-houston.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top