Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2016 8:22:00 PM EDT
I want to submit a new Form1 and so now need to learn about the new 41F process for NFA.  I need to get the fingerprint cards made up.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a place near Round Rock that can do this?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with Silencer Shop, they have kosiks set up to do prints.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#2]
My understanding is that the kiosks can only be used for Form4.  They currently cannot be used for Form1.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I had some done at Round Rock police station a couple of years ago.  I think they still do them.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Capitol armory will do them...

Or buy the ink and I'll do them for you. I've rolled a few thousand from me LE days.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:27:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the offer to help and all the info guys.

I ended up going over to the Police Station on Mays.  They did ink prints for $6 a card quick and easy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top