Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2016 11:04:15 AM EDT
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2016/10/13/record-number-texans-15-million-registered-vote-november-elections

Over 15 million registered voters in Texas. That almost, but not quite, exceeds the number of > 18 year old living in Texas based on recent Census data. It would seem highly unusual to have 97/98/99 percent of a state registered. Especially when many in the state are not eligible to vote here.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Obviously your racist .......

And people wonder why we need a voter ID law to help.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:27:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm to the point where everyone should go vote, registered or not, just flood the polls, make it a complete shit show, where someone will have to take a look at it and check it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm to the point where everyone should go vote, registered or not, just flood the polls, make it a complete shit show, where someone will have to take a look at it and check it.
View Quote

I'm afraid that won't work out the way you hope it will.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Obviously your racist .......

And people wonder why we need a voter ID law to help.
View Quote

LOL!!!!!!

I am racist too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The scariest thing that can happen with an election is for uninformed people to vote .  This year is a good example .  People are going to vote for cankles even with the release of documents proving that she hates her voters and is using them for her own personal needs..  The voters are doing this because they don't understand (to difficult to read and comprehend the language used) what she thinks of them and the press is showing nothing but a video clip of Trump talking like a drunk frat boy.     This shows the average voter can't deconstruct what they read and are to lazy to understand.  It also shows the average voter will do what they are told and are more interested  about warm and fuzzy then actual facts.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Wonder if they also count people like me that were registered, but have since left the state?

Can I come vote there too? Still have my TX DL.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I just hope the 3% is more than 3% this time around.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wonder if they also count people like me that were registered, but have since left the state?

View Quote

I am sure this is part of the issue but it still shows they really don't know who can and can't vote .
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 2:19:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 2:37:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Totally lost faith in these f*cking elections.
View Quote

well, then get involved..
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You do know that's what they want the little people to do.  Those with little information should vote and those with information should be marginalized and stop voting.    That's what the liberals and RINOS want you to do.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You do know that's what they want the little people to do.  Those with little information should vote and those with information should be marginalized and stop voting.    That's what the liberals and RINOS want you to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't just restricted to liberals and rinos. "Conservatives" want the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#13]
It was me. I registered 9 million times at a Hill and Bill dinner.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It isn't just restricted to liberals and rinos. "Conservatives" want the same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Define conservative
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 3:42:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I know what you are saying.
 Heck, I still vote but it pisses me off with all the frauds BS going on.
 I guess all the frauds have been going for years and years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know what you are saying.
 Heck, I still vote but it pisses me off with all the frauds BS going on.
 I guess all the frauds have been going for years and years.

It's been the same for every elections that I can remember...  the difference today is we can get news from multiple sources.  In the past we had no way of knowing the "mainstream" press was pulling shit to get an election to go the way they wish.  Today we now know the crap that goes on.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Every latino radio station is buzzing with voter registration information around the clock.  Go figure what is up with that.  They could swing Texas red.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Every latino radio station is buzzing with voter registration information around the clock.  Go figure what is up with that.  They could swing Texas red.
View Quote

Modern time red is RNC and blue is DNC
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

You could probably get away with it if you were willing to lie when they ask you if your info is current.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2016/10/13/record-number-texans-15-million-registered-vote-november-elections

Over 15 million registered voters in Texas. That almost, but not quite, exceeds the number of > 18 year old living in Texas based on recent Census data. It would seem highly unusual to have 97/98/99 percent of a state registered. Especially when many in the state are not eligible to vote here.
View Quote

The Democrats have been committing voter fraud for years.  it is such a tradition with them that they even joke about voting early and often and the dead voting for Democrats.  They were just outnumbered enough that even their fraud wasn't able to win them state wide elections in Texas for a long time.  That's why they cry about how the mean old Republicans won't let them cheat.  Now that the Dems are stepping up their game to get people who shouldn't be eligible to vote into the polling places that may be changing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Folks need to record busses loading and unloading at polling stations.

What happens in NYC happens everywhere.

Txl
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 11:15:35 PM EDT
[#23]

funny we force that on another country but would have hell doing it here for a few reasons.

1. Cost .... We don't have money to have fair elections in our own country
2. The typical race hustlers would say its racist for some reason.   Why ??  Who the hell knows but it would be double racist when you ask them to explain for reasons and stuff.....
3.  We are dumb
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 11:29:35 PM EDT
[#24]

This, I was alternate election judge once.

I'll volunteer to throw anybody in prison who attempts to vote twice. Red or blue, Trump or Hillary I don't give a fuck, you attempt to corrupt the last bastion of American democracy with dishonesty, and you try to make your voice count twice and speak over my voice and that of other Americans, you should get life in a work camp.

Folks, the ballot box is the last step before the cartridge box. I have a young child, I want to raise him in a first world democracy, Trump is just as much of a liberal shithead as Hillary, although maybe a little less corrupt, but those willing to take away freedom and individual choice by speaking for themselves AND for me... those people need to be stopped.

Everybody needs to understand that the integrity of our elections is just as important as Iraq's elections or Afghanistan's elections.

If you see anybody voting twice or see 1000 people go in and 2000 vote for EITHER candidate, don't just say something, shout it from the fucking rooftops....

if you don't you'll probably end up there eventually anyway.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 11:49:27 PM EDT
[#25]
When it went electronic i lost faith in the votes being counted right. I still vote but always feel like the big elections are gonna be rigged no matter what. There should be a paper trail with votes.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 6:14:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
When it went electronic i lost faith in the votes being counted right. I still vote but always feel like the big elections are gonna be rigged no matter what. There should be a paper trail with votes.
View Quote

We need to sue the state to force them to require a printed ballot from the voting machine. Did it in California and Colorado, both make a print out that you get a copy of and one stays in the machine.

Then the Democrats just flood the polls with illegals.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#27]

Purple ink works for me. I have no problem walking around with a thumb like little jack horner.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Remember the 2010 coverup?

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Harris-County-officials-scramble-after-voting-1695734.php

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:11:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Part of me wonders if Hillary is not what we need to get the true American Patriots to march on DC and hit the reset button and take our county back. I fear we may be too far gone to fix this with elections.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:43:15 AM EDT
[#30]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs[/youtube]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Part of me wonders if Hillary is not what we need to get the true American Patriots to march on DC and hit the reset button and take our county back. I fear we may be too far gone to fix this with elections.
View Quote

That will not help if she appoints to SCOTUS.

It's too late at that point.   People need to get over their hate for Trump and suck it up when they say they don't like the language he uses.  Notice they don't say they don't like the subject he talks about only how he says it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:19:49 AM EDT
[#32]
LETS GRAB 'EM BY THE PUSSY!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#33]
AUSTIN, TX – Today, Texas Secretary of State Carlos H. Cascos announced Texas has more than 15 million registered voters, an all-time high number for the state.

“If you want to vote you must be registered, so it’s good to see that so many Texans are preparing for this November’s election,” said Cascos.

As of this morning, the number of registered voters is 15,015,700. This is about 78 percent of Texas’ estimated voting age population of 19,307,355. Voting age population estimates include Texans who may not be eligible to vote such as non-citizens or convicted felons who have not yet fully discharged their sentence.

http://www.sos.state.tx.us/about/newsreleases/2016/101316.shtml
View Quote

You can see historical numbers going back to 1970 here:

http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/historical/70-92.shtml

I wonder how many of those 15 million are illegal aliens and felons though?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top