Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2016 8:42:12 PM EDT
Hey Texas members - two of my best friends are in Austin and Amarillo and we'd like to do some hog hunting. Any suggestions for ranches or hunting operations west of Austin? We'd like to have pretty good odds of shooting a few hogs, no limits, reasonable prices.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey Texas members - two of my best friends are in Austin and Amarillo and we'd like to do some hog hunting. Any suggestions for ranches or hunting operations west of Austin? We'd like to have pretty good odds of shooting a few hogs, no limits, reasonable prices.
View Quote

aerial or ground hunt?

if ground, then stalking, blind, or dogs?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Ground. Staking or blind would be preferred. Thanks for responding.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Tim Herbert, near Clarendon – Call at 806-881-4997. Don't know him personally, heard he was a pretty decent guide.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:14:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Are the hogs moving again?

I built a trap in May, but once it got hot, they moved out of our area and I just stopped baiting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top