Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2016 4:16:44 PM EDT
Not affiliated with them at all. I just buy a lot of stuff there.

Just picked one up this morning. It's stamped Mobile Police Dept.

Looks to be a late 70's - early 80's Wingmaster. Needs a rebluing and the wood needs refinishing, but it's in good shape otherwise.

The last thing I needed was another shotgun, but at that price for an old Wingmaster, I couldn't help myself.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
You are killing my poor overheated Credit Card...

Meltdown Eminent!  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#2]
link?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
They had Police Magnums at about the same price, too. It was really hard not to buy one. Classic wood furniture, well worn - old school.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They had Police Magnums at about the same price, too. It was really hard not to buy one. Classic wood furniture, well worn - old school.
View Quote

I had a hard time saying no to one of the magnums the other day when I was in there killing time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Bought one of the PM and paid my tax, now wearing wood with a 14" barrel
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#6]
good thing it's in Austin and not Dallas... my wallet thanks you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top