Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2016 9:36:51 PM EDT
I just picked up a SuperNova that hasn't been shot and I'd really like to pattern it before Sept. 1. I know of the ranges in the area, but I don't know that I've heard of anyone patterning a scattergun at a public range..anywhere around here that's set up for it?
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 6:13:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Mcqueeney gun club let me pattern mine with slug and buck. Think they are cool with birdshot, give them a call and ask.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Check Lone Star Gun Range out in Lockhart.

Lone Star
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:11:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Check Lone Star Gun Range out in Lockhart.

Lone Star
View Quote
They've told me no shotgun except for sporting clay and their single steel target
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#4]
As a member of the Austin Rifle Club near Manor you can pattern on a specific one of the ranges there,  Perhaps on the action bay L also, not sure,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top