Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2016 9:21:34 AM EDT
Do any Houston folks know of some good shops that sell lowers?

Closest to me was Collector's on richmond. Last time I was there, they only had spikes. I'm looking for a place that maybe has a selection of lowers.

Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Primary Arms has anderson lowers for $49.00
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Primary Arms has anderson lowers for $49.00
View Quote

Yup.  My go to.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll have to make it down there to primary. Thanks for the replies.

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#4]
At Primary you can order online and pick it up, if you go there, that's what they make you do in the store. When I was there last month they had several different lowers, we bought some Anderson's & an Aero Precision.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Same as others, I use primary arms and make the drive to pick them up.  Most of the shops around me have lowers in stock, but there selection is limited and is usually around $100-200 range.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 7:25:33 AM EDT
[#6]
3five7 arms in Katy has Aero lowers for $75.  The shop is run by all the guys that left Tactical Firearms before their demise.  It's a nice shop, and reasonable prices.  Picked up a Gen 4 FDE Glock 19 for $539, and they only charge $20 for transfers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top