Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2016 6:55:48 PM EDT
Ok I will do a meet up Sunday July 3rd if I can get some interest for me to do it.  I will find a meeting place in Arlington this time, now that I tried Grapevine.  Similar time frame 3-5, 4-6, etc after I gauge some interest.  If I can get a semi reasonable head count I will find someplace that will seat us all and we can break bread or something.  I will have my son most likely and generally I only do family friendly.  No gentlemens clubs or 51% signs for me.  

Bump this with your intent if you want to show up somewhere in Arlington, early to mid evening.  I have the petition with a few names on it.  Let's support NOLO.

Again you must be a lifetime member or a member for the last 5 consecutive years in order to count as a voting member and petition signer.  My schedule is allowing me to do this, but this is probably my last go round on this before I send it off to him.  

If you want to sign it mid week in HEB or possibly Lewisville, give me a shout.  If you want to print your own petition and have your own signing...

Updates to follow in this OP.  Thanks.

Lug1

*It's Sunday.  I will be at Bone Daddy's House of Smoke in South Arlington from 4-6 this evening afternoon.  Please come by and sign the petition for Nolo, if you are eligible.  Come by and say hi, grab a bite whether you are or not.

I-20, Partners Way, Point Blvd.

Lug

Petition sent of today 07/13, I still have copies if anybody needs to sign.  

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 9:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 10:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really appreciate the support! I'm in New Jersey fighting for the second amendment.
View Quote

Nolo, your efforts are appreciated
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really appreciate the support! I'm in New Jersey fighting for the second amendment.

This x1000000000000000000000
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone in the Austin area doing a meetup to sign?
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 8:50:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn straight.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#6]
bump
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:07:56 PM EDT
[#7]
This is much tougher sledding than I thought.  I have taken the petition to work, all the guys that talk the good game and I have 1 qualifying signature and another on the way.  2 freaking signatures from work, that is it.  

Amazing how many guys talk, and then when you ask have you been a member 5 consecutive years or are you a life member and they sheepishly say "uhhhh no".
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I appreciate any sigs you can get for me. Seriously.  Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is much tougher sledding than I thought.  I have taken the petition to work, all the guys that talk the good game and I have 1 qualifying signature and another on the way.  2 freaking signatures from work, that is it.  

Amazing how many guys talk, and then when you ask have you been a member 5 consecutive years or are you a life member and they sheepishly say "uhhhh no".

I appreciate any sigs you can get for me. Seriously.  Thank you.
I'll mail them to you after I have given it the old college try.  I have a few sigs so far.  You will have it in a couple weeks.  

****and no THANK YOU****
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:55:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I just got a $500 life membership a few days ago (although I haven't gotten anything from the NRA yet except for the automatic email a few minutes after ordering) and I would be happy to sign. I'm not totally sure about Sunday but I think I'll be free.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:28:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I just got a $500 life membership a few days ago (although I haven't gotten anything from the NRA yet except for the automatic email a few minutes after ordering) and I would be happy to sign. I'm not totally sure about Sunday but I think I'll be free.

View Quote
As soon as you get your number, you should be eligible to sign.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Excellent. Hopefully I get something in the mail or email from them in the next couple days.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a petition as well and can meet anyone in the Houston area that would like to sign it.  Just shoot me a PM.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#14]
I am still on par for meeting Sunday afternoon/evening.  Still looking for anybody that wants to meet and eat as well as sign the petition if eligible.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#15]
I mailed mine to the address on the form a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately it only contained my signature.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I mailed mine to the address on the form a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately it only contained my signature.
View Quote

Looks like mine will only have my wife and myself.  Haven't found anyone else yet.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for doing this Lug1
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Checking again, anyone in the Austin area have one to sign on legal size paper? I will be in Austin, Burnett and 183, Sat morn.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Got a couple more sigs at the gun range today.  Gonna mail it off next week.  Thinking sunday afternoon/evening at Bone Daddy's Arlington.  All you folks down south Tarrant come by.  

*last 5 consecutive years NRA member or

**lifetime member

to have and eligible signature.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
They all count brother.  Keep fighting the good fight!

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#21]
It's Sunday.  I will be at Bone Daddy's House of Smoke in South Arlington from 4-6 this evening afternoon.  Please come by and sign the petition for Nolo, if you are eligible.  Come by and say hi, grab a bite whether you are or not.

I-20, Partners Way, Point Blvd.

Lug
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#22]
See you there.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#23]
I am here.  Wearing black NRA t shirt and black NRA cap with gold letters.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks for the reminder.  Couldn't make it over there, but completed one for myself and will mail it after the weekend.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Lug1, thanks for your good effort today.  Nice to meet you and Gary (forgot his screen name).  

Nolo will fight the good fight, hope he gets enough petition signatures.

- Dan
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 8:35:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Good to see and meet those that came out.  If you are near the Midcities holler, I will mail this out Friday.  So if you want sign before Friday I will do everything I can to accommodate you.  

Thanks to all.

*its amazing how many people working gun counters aren't NRA members at all???
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Trying to get permission from Cabelas to set up there for a few hours one day this week.  New thread will be started if I get permission.  Asked a few guys on the floor roaming around the gun counter, standard answer, yea there are some NRA members here not sure who.  

I went to customer service and got the email to the marketing rep.  Email sent, we will see if they let me.  Off all week from work so I got a few hours I can kill over there.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Got my number via email today. I still haven't received the official welcome packet or whatever in the mail, but if all I need is the member number then I'm ready to sign!

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Got my number via email today. I still haven't received the official welcome packet or whatever in the mail, but if all I need is the member number then I'm ready to sign!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check your IM's

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#31]
There will be no set up at Cabelas.  They denied completely.

I then approached Bass Pro.  I was told to go through corporate and they like to have 90 days advance notice for such things.  

It appears I will not set up at either place, unless one of the corporate offices responds to my email.  

*I am gonna hit a few private gun shops through Friday.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Dan, good to meet you as well. Hope you got your morning walk/shoot in today to take your mind off writing G up claims.

Gary
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 4:47:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Petition sent of today 07/13, I still have copies if anybody needs to sign.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top