Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2016 12:57:18 PM EDT
I'm looking to buy a house on 40-50 acres within commutable distance of Dallas/Richardson.  I have found some places using Zillow/MLS, but the number of listings is relatively small.  I am working with a realtor, but he mostly has experience with city properties.  Is there any other resource I'm missing or will most places like this be in MLS?
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Realtor.com   landsoftexas, united country.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Lands of Texas.com
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 12:12:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Just start cold calling any realtor or office in the area you are looking. Ask for the oldest guy in the office if it has multiple agents. Someone may know of something that is not listed yet or not listed right.
That is what worked for me.
I religiously searched the land websites but most people offering on those sites are asking quite a bit.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm a DFW Realtor. I can get you set up directly on the MLS before Zillow receives the listing. I also have a great app that you can download on your phone to access the MLS. Just let me know.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Use a realtor in the rural area you are looking.

Land I bought was not listed but the realtor knew the owner was thinking of selling.

eta

exactly what hollowhandle said
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a DFW Realtor. I can get you set up directly on the MLS before Zillow receives the listing. I also have a great app that you can download on your phone to access the MLS. Just let me know.
View Quote

I'm interested...
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Check your IM...thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top