BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2016 7:32:19 PM EDT
In Forney.

No range fees this weekend.

Txl
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool. The range here is having NFA day people bringing out the full autos and stuff for people to shoot. Only $25 and you have to bring your own ammo or purchase there. Sadly I have to work and thus will miss it
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:31:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Totally missed that.

Txl
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Totally missed that.

Txl
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Totally missed that.

Txl
Its hard to catch everything that happens around here.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:39:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll never go back to that place.  Not only because of the above post, but also had my own run in with the guy regarding an event that I signed up and paid for then never happened nor did I get any type of notification/follow up.  I then had to go through my credit card company in order to get my money back because he kept promising to refund the money but never did.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, it's a damn shame that place has some messed up stuff, I can hear them shoot the big stuff from my house.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:46:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'll never go back to that place.  Not only because of the above post, but also had my own run in with the guy regarding an event that I signed up and paid for then never happened nor did I get any type of notification/follow up.  I then had to go through my credit card company in order to get my money back because he kept promising to refund the money but never did.
View Quote

Sounds like my experience except I disputed with PayPal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top