Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2016 7:10:48 PM EDT
I'm looking to get my SBR lower engraved and was hoping to get it done locally.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Www.graylaser.com is the answer you seek if in San Antonio. Call an make an appointment, super nice guy.  He did both of my lowers and I got to watch as he did them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Couldn't agree more. I've used him myself twice now. Very friendly and does great work.

JG
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#3]
10000% he is our guy in San Antonio.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.  I'll give them a call.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Gray laser. And if you have anything else take it with you. Got our wedding rings done while we were there.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#6]
GRAY Does any engraving needs for me here.  SBR or a yeti mug.  He's pretty damn good and has more than one laser.  He can even put a pretty good etching of your dog on your favorite cup with pretty good clarity.   ( He has one on his site to look at )

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top