Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2016 10:04:21 PM EDT
Well at least he was not on Instagram doing bong hits.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/04/29/elliott-pleads-guilty-misdemeanor-traffic-charges-ohio-day-draft
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:32:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Who did bong hits on IG?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:47:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who did bong hits on IG?
View Quote

Some Ole Miss draft prospect
Think he had a gas mask on

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Who did bong hits on IG?
View Quote

Here
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#4]
He claimed that video was old and his account was hacked

In other words, he'll fit right in.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]
The cowboys and criminals go back far.  Nothing new here.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Here
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who did bong hits on IG?

Here

O.M.G.   It sure looks like He is taking bong hits under a CONFEDERATE Flag....  

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who did bong hits on IG?

Here

BIGGER_HAMMER

It is, he went to Ol' Miss.  

As a life long and die hard Fins fan I have no issue in the fact that we picked up the best player in the draft at number 13 overall simply because he took a few bong hits with a gas mask.  I'm willing to bet at minimum 90% of these draft picks smoked weed in high school, college, or both.  His partaking in weed was published to the Internets, oh well.  The dude will probably make more money in 10 years than 90% of Americans in their life.  Go Fins!
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#8]
In the Days of Discipline and Achievement from a real coach like Tom Landry, such crap with Drugs would just NOT be tolerated....

In the Days of Do What Ever You Want from Jerry Jones, such crap is celebrated because he really believes the old saying "There is no such thing as BAD publicity"....

I sure do miss the days of the Good Ol' America's Team Dallas Cowboys...

BIGGER_HAMMER

P.S. - I believe that most high school and college players have "experimented" with pot because it is so widespread and intertwined in the youth life style these days.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:45:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He claimed that video was old and his account was hacked

In other words, he'll fit right in.
View Quote

"Hacked". Suuuure.  What a moron.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#10]
We nailed a Cowboy's draft pick at training camp back when it was at St Edward's.

UCW and a police pursuit where he tried to duck and hide in the police parking garage during shift change.

It's good to see how some things stay the same.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:36:37 AM EDT
[#11]
I would have said it was current and in Colorado and not illegal.......and since I was between jobs....no foul
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Now that he has gone pro, I see him stepping up his game to felony soon. Something about that star on the helmet makes their common sense go away, for some that is. Not all NFL players are fuck ups. Some NFL players are great people that are great role models for our yoots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top