Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2016 7:28:32 PM EDT
bought my last Toyota from what is now Toyota of Lewisville used to be something else can't remember., oh yeah Rene Issip Toyota,  Went last weekend and every sales guy was some kinda paki or some such.
Can anyone recommend a Toyota dealer in  Lewisville-Plano area that they had good experience with.
I heard Grapevine had mixed reviews??

Thanks in advance.

PS may get a Chevy Silverado any good Chevy experiences??
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Freeman Toyota or Toyota of Fort Worth where I bought from. There is a new dealership around Burleson too. Freeman is the closest to you.

If you want a Tacoma Fort Worth only had one when I went last Sunday.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Toyota of Richardson has been good to us and a few friends in the past.  I've heard unpleasant things about Toyota of Plano, but no direct experience.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:31:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't bought a car from them yet but I did take my4Runner in for service at Family Toyota in Burleson. It was great service. I took the car in for recall notice and while there they told my brakes needed work which seemed likely since I hadn't done anything with them in a long time. When I came to pick it up they had fixed the brakes but had forgotten the recall repair. When I pointed it out to them they took 10% off my bill for the brakes, detailed my car and filled the tank. They followed up as well a week later. If their sales department is anything like the service department they should be a good place to buy a car.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Freeman Toyota or Toyota of Fort Worth where I bought from. There is a new dealership around Burleson too. Freeman is the closest to you.

View Quote

I got my company Tacoma from Freeman, it was a pleasant transaction.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same with my Tundra. Bought used across the street. Pretty simple.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We went WAY out of the way to buy from Family Toyota.  They had the best selection and prices on 4runners in the DFW area.  It was an easy transaction and would def buy from them again.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Toyota of Fort Worth had the best deals of all the dealers in the metroplex I contacted back when I had a Tacoma.  Very pleasant sales experience, very helpful internet sales lady.  She did a great job answering a lot of emails/inquiries on various models.  No one else around (Lewisville, McKinney, Richardson, Dallas) could come close to her deals.

Now the finance guys... Totally different story.  Fuck them with a rusty chainsaw.  I didn't get screwed or anything, but it was a completely maddening experience with them ganging up on me trying to sell me on their extended warranties and other bullshit, asking me why I didn't want it, telling my why it's so great, etc...  They finally STFU after I became visibly - and audibly- angry...
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:37:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I do not recommend Freeman.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Bought my 2014 4Runner Trail from Durant Toyota in Weatherford. They were the only one at the time with a trail. I had a great experience and it was worth the drive out of the metroplex. I get my service at Freeman and have not had a bad experience with them. Just mt .02
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#10]
If you want a contact at Toyota of Ft Worth send me a PM.  I can damn near promise you the best price by sending an email

Jeff
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Toyota of Fort Worth but go through the Internet Sales dept. I did everything by email and it was very smooth no bs transaction. When I showed up to get the vehicle (with pre approved financing from USAA) I was in and out in 45mins. The finance guy didn't pull any crap with me, he asked one time if I was interested in an extended warranty, I said no and that was it. He asked politely what interest rate I got from USAA and when I told him he said "yeah, I can't beat that. You did good".

I expected a fuk fuk games, had a buddy waiting in a parked car and was ready to walk at the 1st sign of BS but there wasn't even a hint of BS. All numbers stayed the same, no bait and switch games, no high pressure, etc. Just perfectly smooth transaction. Try the Internet Sales group at Toyota of Fort Worth.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Toyota of Fort Worth had the best deals of all the dealers in the metroplex I contacted back when I had a Tacoma.  Very pleasant sales experience, very helpful internet sales lady.  She did a great job answering a lot of emails/inquiries on various models.  No one else around (Lewisville, McKinney, Richardson, Dallas) could come close to her deals.

Now the finance guys... Totally different story.  Fuck them with a rusty chainsaw.  I didn't get screwed or anything, but it was a completely maddening experience with them ganging up on me trying to sell me on their extended warranties and other bullshit, asking me why I didn't want it, telling my why it's so great, etc...  They finally STFU after I became visibly - and audibly- angry...
View Quote

Did you get the undercoating?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Treated decent on a used purchase in March from Lone Star Toyota.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I bought a Yota from the previous management/ownership at Lewisville without getting pissed off. I went back for a second car with the old management/ownership still there. The salesman was OK, we agreed on an SUV at a given price. The finance manager, (the newest bad guy in the car sales game), was an ass. We walked out with our cash and bought something else within a week. The new ownership seems fine. They service our Yota. I might buy a new Camry there soon.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:51:22 PM EDT
[#15]
If you have usaa you can use their car buying service.

Just pick who has the cheapest price on the model you wish to purchase.  There is no such thing as after service care.  All dealers only wish to move an adddional unit and that's all.  Yuy save save a bunch.  Besides its not like you have to live with the salesman after you get your new car.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you want a contact at Toyota of Ft Worth send me a PM.  I can damn near promise you the best price by sending an email

Jeff
View Quote

both new and used/CPO cars?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top