Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2016 5:00:01 PM EDT
This happened in Saginaw, about 5 miles away from where I live...

Michael Brown shooting in Saginaw Texas

I surely expect we'll have all sorts of white people rioting and looting, but maybe I shouldn't hold my breath.
The Saginaw PD did exactly what they should have.  I'm proud of them.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't find my 10 foot pole.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Apparently he's from here in Decatur. They ran the news article on the front page and the obit the next page.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I have to assume he was on a heck of a drug to not be taken out by the tazer.  I thought those things dropped most normal size guys like a sack of bricks.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#4]
"I surely expect we'll have all sorts of white people rioting and looting, but maybe I shouldn't hold my breath.
The Saginaw PD did exactly what they should have.  I'm proud of them."

Don't fret the NAACP and the Black Panthers  will come in and help keep the peace. Also remember this could have been Obama's son.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have to assume he was on a heck of a drug to not be taken out by the tazer.  I thought those things dropped most normal size guys like a sack of bricks.
View Quote

No doubt he was on drugs.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#6]
On dope and arrested previously in Wise County , no big loss. Anyone who attack elderly people need their asses kicked.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Saw that and then I drank a 40 ounce in his honor.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#8]

When we kicking off the Riots????

I needz me some knew Nikes and a Big Screen TV too!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top