Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2015 1:22:53 AM EDT
Is anyone going to be braving the line tomorrow at the Fort Worth location on Hulen?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 8:07:08 AM EDT
[#1]
You want to stand in long lines to get into a store to wait in long lines to pay for something you really dont want just to save 60 bucks and find out you can get it cheaper online after sleeping in and not have to deal with the idiots that do black friday

I hope you enjoy your day I know I will
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I won't be standing in line.  I am working it. Was going to tell the arfcom crew to find me and say hello. Also leftovers are welcome as my family decided to plan lunch late when I will be working.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#4]

I refuse to be a part of commercialized idiocy...
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:20:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Went at 5:30 at 6 line moved.   found out the $150  50" tvs were coupons handed out to the first people in line......at  3:30pm........2.5 hours before I got there.  Rats...........all gone.
Line to the front door was 1/4 mile long.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#6]
When I had babies I did it. When my grandson came along I did it for his parents. Now each of them gets a hondo and a dirty look if they say anything besides thank you.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:38:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I had babies I did it. When my grandson came along I did it for his parents. Now each of them gets a hondo and a dirty look if they say anything besides thank you.
View Quote

I did it when I had little kids, and I did it once for my father - he was up there in years,
grandkids, that is their parents job, so no....

However, what is a hondo? cause I like your thinking....

On a side note, my wife is making Christmas easy this year,
My wife sends sends gifts throughout the year to grandkids.....  birthdays, holidays, sometimes just a 'thinking about you' gift,

the ones that take the time to acknowledge the gifts with a thank you call, email, etc.
- they are getting better stuff than the ones we never hear from.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Hundred dollar bill.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:54:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hundred dollar bill.
View Quote

Holy Crap.....

adopt me. :)
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Retail electronics store black Friday weekend is a nightmare for hourly employees and managers. They should get bonus money if paid hourly or salary. For commission based salesmen it is your most productive weekend of the year. Make the most of it. Don't let the lazy no-selling mutherfuckers bring you down. You know who I am talking about. Thanksgiving through Superbowl would net me about 30% of my annual income as a retail salesman way back when. Too easy with a good attitude going in.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Went at 5:30 at 6 line moved.   found out the $150  50" tvs were coupons handed out to the first people in line......at  3:30pm........2.5 hours before I got there.  Rats...........all gone.
View Quote

Wish I would have known. I would have snagged you a coupon.  They were given out at 430ish
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wish I would have known. I would have snagged you a coupon.  They were given out at 430ish
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top