Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 7:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I already started heading that way. Gotta make a stop first but if you need help I'll be there a little early as well.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Traffic
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Traffic
View Quote

121 past Lewisville opens up.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Dammit I missed this again....
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 12:16:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Good turnout.

Vince
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 12:33:38 AM EDT
[#6]
had a great time tonight.  Nice to meet you guys.

Link Posted: 12/6/2015 12:36:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Definitely was a good time. Great to meet all you folks.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 10:16:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Good to see the usual crew and meet the new guys. I will set up a new meet for mid january. Is everyone happy with the location? Or do we need to find a new spot? If we look for a new spot I would like to find someplace with a private room again.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 10:18:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

For you guys missing out do you need a reminder PM? I can start a running tally of those interested in the OP. Then kick out a reminder a week out.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#10]
I liked the location.  

Great to see some old guys and meet some new ones.

Txl
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Location is fine with me, but if it would make it easier for other people to come we can move it.

Vince
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

For you guys missing out do you need a reminder PM? I can start a running tally of those interested in the OP. Then kick out a reminder a week out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be excellent!
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Location is fine with me, but if it would make it easier for other people to come we can move it.

Vince
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Good to see the usual crew and meet the new guys. I will set up a new meet for mid january. Is everyone happy with the location? Or do we need to find a new spot? If we look for a new spot I would like to find someplace with a private room again.
View Quote

In for FIRST Open Carry Event!
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fine with me. I don't really plan on open carrying except at a arfcomer BBQ. Most likely OC lite. Just allows more carry/clothing options.
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 12:02:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please don't give Fuddruckers a reason to post a valid notice or even a gun busters picture.
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 1:00:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Please don't give Fuddruckers a reason to post a valid notice or even a gun busters picture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't seriously be suggesting gun owners not exercise their legal rights?
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Just because something is legal, does not mean it is a good idea, IMO.

I'm not thinking about gay marriage or legalized pot either.

Those “bicycles may use the full right lane” signs that have popped up over the last few years are one of the most retarded ideas I have ever seen.  Have you ever driven on Lake Forest North of 380?  The bicyclists keep going even after Lake Forest funnels down to two lanes and becomes FM 1461.   Some times I really wish I had a train horn.

Rather than “share the road” with bicycles, a much better and safer plan would be to give bicycles their own lane like I have seen in other parts of the country.  Of course that would require much more money than putting up a few signs.  

Now back to Fuddruckers:  Fuddruckers is a family restaurant.  If 5 – 15 of us show up OC-ing just a few days after the law goes into effect, I think it will make more than a few people uncomfortable.  Some of those people will probably talk to the manager, etc...

[Insert picture of Ponyboy on the Ma Deuce here]    
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top