Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2015 3:17:46 PM EDT
Looking for a place to hunt at night in or around College Station. I use night vision and prefer to drive along the access roads on farm land or open fields.

I have all my own gear and don't require any lodging.

I was wondering if anyone has any details on where I can find some farmers who need help.

Preferably cheap or free.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a note. You will not get any nice replies in the HTF asking for free hunts.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just a note. You will not get any nice replies in the HTF asking for free hunts.
View Quote

Especially not for a new member no one knows
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I said "cheap or free"

As in not 100s of dollars a night.

I've never had a problem with this before, farmers generally don't care when hogs are tearing up their land.

Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:46:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Go to the Co-oP on Texas ave north in Bryan and put a card on the message board. Also go to the other feed stores and do the same.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I actually had a friend suggest that too.

I'll do that now, Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:10:42 AM EDT
[#6]
...maybe we need a tacked thread addressing this topic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top