BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:11:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most typical non-gun people in my area I've talked to had assumed it was already legal, just not common enough for them to have witnessed it.
View Quote

I've already seen people open carry during hunting season...not a singe fuck was given.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I've already seen people open carry during hunting season...not a singe fuck was given.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most typical non-gun people in my area I've talked to had assumed it was already legal, just not common enough for them to have witnessed it.

Not illegal.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 11:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Not illegal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not illegal.

While they're in town? I'm not talking about out in the woods.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Not illegal.

So, specifically where was this, downtown Austin, maybe downtown Houston, or was it is a small rural town with lots of hunters and where a lot of income is derived from hunting.  Please qualify your statement or it is meaningless.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 12:00:45 PM EDT
[#5]
As a sixth generation Texan my only comment is that we have and continue to spend way too much time discussing the "Rights" of police in this state, and not enough on the Rights of its citizen who they supposedly serve.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not illegal.

So, specifically where was this, downtown Austin, maybe downtown Houston, or was it is a small rural town with lots of hunters and where a lot of income is derived from hunting.  Please qualify your statement or it is meaningless.
View Quote

Biggest place I've seen was Baytown, which isn't the biggest town, but it's not out in the sticks either.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, appreciate the clarification.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top