Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2015 8:45:18 PM EDT
Are the usual folks there or did a lot of the dealers take the holiday off (I would not blame them).

Buddy needs a stripped lower and a few parts.  I'm looking for a Keymod stock, or a complete upper if the price is right...I just don't want to pay parking and admission to find slim pickings

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:33:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Might go later. I got a stripped Anderson at rifle gear in plane for 49. Spikes 99. Got qc10 9mm lower 255. Aero upper 65

Lots of great prices and selection

They have new sig 22 can 299
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I went. Picked up a .300 blackout upper
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I went...only about 80% of the hall was full, so that is about two rows less than normal and several of the better vendors (IMHO) were not there.  I carried a $1K with me for either a complete 6.8 upper, if the right one had been there...ended up only buying a cell phone case.  At least it was 2 hours in the AC...

Link Posted: 7/5/2015 11:01:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Did they post 30-06 sign?

I don't remember seeing one at the last show in Conroe.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did they post 30-06 sign?

I don't remember seeing one at the last show in Conroe.
View Quote

Yes, but not the big sandwich board I have seen posted previosuly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top