Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 2:31:21 AM EDT
Hey guys.  

So im having a really difficult time just getting a few (5 to 10) spent 7mm remington shells for a small project I,m working on.  Asking my friends was the first stop, but they just don't have anything, my next stop was going to the local gun range and asking them, which i was met with an astounding no.  Short of buying the ammo myself and renting/finding a range to rent a rifle to shoot the rounds, im out of luck.  Im trying not to incur more costs for what should be a small project.  

Anyways, i live in the Dallas area, near 75 and northwest highway.  is there anything you guys could recommend to me to help me get ahold of some shell casings without the hoops it seems i have to jump through?

And why specifically?  Well, 7mm has a diameter of .284 which is of perfect tolerance with what im dealing with and i would like to go with it rather than having to find a lathe to turn down a small piece of brass and hollow it out.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:12:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I have some extra ones, how many you need. Send me a PM and we can work it out where to meet
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:44:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Think i have some spent 7mm-08 cases if you want them

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I have some new Winchestwr .280 Rem. (aka 7mm Express Rem.) brass and a good bit of used up Lapua 6.5-284 brass that had been necked up to straight .284 Win. that I can send you for the cost of postage.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#4]
If you strike out let me know. I've got a bunch here somewhere. I can only find one empty, but I've got a bag here somewhere with more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top