Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2015 7:51:30 AM EDT
And the angels are paying 60 million of his contract.

Txl

First game tomorrow in Cleveland.

Good luck josh, don't snort the base lines...

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:33:56 AM EDT
[#1]
He's gonna have to stay in center field, away from the white powdery foul lines.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#2]
$20mil of that needs to go to his handler. Clearly he did a great job while Josh was with the Rangers. We all saw the writing on the wall when he was headed to LA.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#3]
What's bad is there is so many good players out there that this guy is taking slots from and they are stuck down in AAA and will never get a shot because of him.  Another reason I hate baseball and quit supporting it the day I left.

I read his book and while I have sympathy for him because I understand addiction, as a former player I hate him because it was guys like him who took opportunities away from guys like myself.  His name and name only gets him the chance. Who cares if he can't stay healthy, sober, and can't hit an outside fastball because the only thing he can do is pull the ball.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 12:12:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Apparently he will be playing with the Round Rock Express Tuesday night.  We will probably head out there if the monsoon stays away.

Link Posted: 5/9/2015 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember when he was good.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:01:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Starts tomorrow.

Txl
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't follow it that close - but was hoping to see him play at the Round Rock Express game this week :(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top