Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2015 8:23:41 PM EDT
I just need about 200 grains of it. Working on Subsonic 7.62x39.

Anyone know where I can find a pound or less an Houston, preferably NW?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just need about 200 grains of it. Working on Subsonic 7.62x39.

Anyone know where I can find a pound or less an Houston, preferably NW?
View Quote

Good luck, took me 6 months to get the 12 pounds I have and almost all of it was online.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Big Guys Shooting Supply in Pearland.  They have a pretty good stock of powder.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Big Guys Shooting Supply in Pearland.  They have a pretty good stock of powder.
View Quote

Us 300blk folks are killing the supply of 1680.  Used to be plentiful because it was really only used for off shoot rounds and 7.62x39.  Goes super and sub on .300blk so supplies have been almost non existent in the past 2 years.  Hell people are getting 50-60 a pound plus shipping on gun broker.  Freakish stupid to pay that but that is how high demand it is.  I found 4 pounds outside of San Antonio on luck and an 8 pound jug at Natchez.  

Op hit me up, maybe we can figure something out for a pound.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 2:36:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Us 300blk folks are killing the supply of 1680.  Used to be plentiful because it was really only used for off shoot rounds and 7.62x39.  Goes super and sub on .300blk so supplies have been almost non existent in the past 2 years.  Hell people are getting 50-60 a pound plus shipping on gun broker.  Freakish stupid to pay that but that is how high demand it is.  I found 4 pounds outside of San Antonio on luck and an 8 pound jug at Natchez.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks Vandy! I honesly just need ~250 grains. ~$2 worth. That's enough for about 20 rounds to work up definite load data.

Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top