Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2015 4:05:23 PM EDT
Was just told about this and wanted to know what other people knew about it. You can't deny how fishy it looks with all of the National Guard exercises across the country going on and stuff like this just adds to everyone's confusion about what is really going on. Who really has the skinny on this.

Just the first website I saw that had info on it
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Numerous store closings?  They reportedly closed 5 out of thousands and thousands of stores.  I guess JCPenney and Sears/Kmart closing hundreds of stores over the past few years is part of the conspiracy too?  Or maybe the Radio Shack closing down is part of it too!  There is something weird about the "plumbing problem" excuse, but somehow I don't think they were closed so they can "house the invading troops from China" LMAO  And as far as not giving employees advanced notice, very few if any retailers or restaurants do.  Because when they do, low skilled/hourly employees tend not to show up for work after finding out.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#3]
lol!
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Sometimes I am embarrassed
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Numerous store closings?  They reportedly closed 5 out of thousands and thousands of stores.  I guess JCPenney and Sears/Kmart closing hundreds of stores over the past few years is part of the conspiracy too?  Or maybe the Radio Shack closing down is part of it too!  There is something weird about the "plumbing problem" excuse, but somehow I don't think they were closed so they can "house the invading troops from China" LMAO  And as far as not giving employees advanced notice, very few if any retailers or restaurants do.  Because when they do, low skilled/hourly employees tend not to show up for work after finding out.
View Quote

about the "no notice". ARFcom was talking about it 3 or 4 days ago. It's not like it was a state secret.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Will y'all calm the F down and let our nation's elite practice, so that when the S does HTF, they are somewhat prepared? Would you rather not have our military skilled and trained properly? I have a very close family member that will be participating. You have nothing to worry about.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Was just told about this and wanted to know what other people knew about it. You can't deny how fishy it looks with all of the National Guard exercises across the country going on and stuff like this just adds to everyone's confusion about what is really going on. Who really has the skinny on this.

View Quote

Uh, actually I really can deny it.

You know, since buildings built to identical spec's are likely to have identical problems.  And if .gov wanted wharehouse space, they've access to far, far easier, cheaper, faster, and quieter means of obtaining it in days, if not hours.

Dont get too close to the microwave oven with all that tinfoil on.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Will y'all calm the F down and let our nation's elite practice, so that when the S does HTF, they are somewhat prepared? Would you rather not have our military skilled and trained properly? I have a very close family member that will be participating. You have nothing to worry about.
View Quote

i didn't know you are related to Rusted Ace,,,,,,pepper yer anus,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:26:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Didn't you comment in my thread on Walmart on the 15th?  How is it the first you have heard?  

Or is it the first you have heard that it's related to jade helm?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/580502_Anyone_affected_by_Walmart_closings_.html
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Didn't you comment in my thread on Walmart on the 15th?  How is it the first you have heard?  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/580502_Anyone_affected_by_Walmart_closings_.html
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, the whole jade & walmart thing was new to me till today. I knew about walmart the other day but dont believe its plumbing or its gonna reopen. I dont believe in any of the martial law junk but find it interesting none the less.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm not buying into the whole martial law and fear mongering but after watching this Official Texas briefing on Jade Helm I have a few questions.....

Does this guy sound like he really knows what he is talking about?  

According to the speaker this whole operation relies mostly on working with our local population and LE to simulate overseas scenarios for the "next conflict".  How many other potentially hostile countries out there share our way of thinking and will work with our soldiers like the men and women of College Station or Bastrop TX rural areas?

Can anyone elaborate on how this will train our elite?  I understand the whole new terrain, etc but we are talking about "relying on the civilians in the area to be able to support them".

http://truthbroadcastnetwork.com/jade-helm-15-official-texas-presentation/

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm not buying into the whole martial law and fear mongering but after watching this Official Texas briefing on Jade Helm I have a few questions.....

Does this guy sound like he really knows what he is talking about?  

According to the speaker this whole operation relies mostly on working with our local population and LE to simulate overseas scenarios for the "next conflict".  How many other potentially hostile countries out there share our way of thinking and will work with our soldiers like the men and women of College Station or Bastrop TX rural areas?

Can anyone elaborate on how this will train our elite?  I understand the whole new terrain, etc but we are talking about "relying on the civilians in the area to be able to support them".

http://truthbroadcastnetwork.com/jade-helm-15-official-texas-presentation/

View Quote

That guy sure said alot of nothing. The lady at the end does bring up a good point. Thanks for the video
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:46:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Looking at the Wal Mart business model.......these stores are up for remodel/relocation and or the employees had a union movement underway.
You can't start a union if you don't have a job.

Case in point, a few years ago all of he Texas Wal-Marts had in store butchers. They tried to unionize and the company fired all of them. The meat to all the stores and Sam's locations are pre cut at a central location and trucked to the stores now.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#18]

I think hes reaching on that one. I can see the need for away to keep all the kids from running around an empty store. Now why the cops are there? Thats a bit odd. What are they protecting if there isnt any inventory?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Meh.
Moving shelving to limit public access inside the store is standard practice when remodeling.
I've seen the exact thing when Target/Albertson/Kmart stores were being remodeled or closed.

There is a whole lot of stupid in these conspiracy threads.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Meh.
Moving shelving to limit public access inside the store is standard practice when remodeling.
I've seen the exact thing when Target/Albertson/Kmart stores were being remodeled or closed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Meh.

I was just posting what's happening.   I guess I see them as opinions for discussion and not conspiracy.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I was just posting what's happening.   I guess I see them as opinions for discussion and not conspiracy.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh.

Me too. Most here just throw out the tin foil comment and never give it much thought. Kinda wierd how they havent gotten permits yet though. Maybe there gonna see how much damage there is. But if they didnt know how bad it was then how did the upper managment people know they needed to close it vs repair after hours? Lots of stuff that just doesnt smell right with it for sure.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#22]
[b]Originally Posted By Dogtowntom

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If u guys dont like then what the hell are you reading them for, just move on. I find it interesting how far reaching some people take these things and find it good reading. I dont believe most of it myself, but i dam sure wouldnt call them stuiped for thinking it. On the flip side of there argument, do you really think the government is gonna just come out and say " we are gonna train in your town so we can inact marshall law"? Its gonna happen at some point, be it this year or 200 from now. So let the guys who want to watch walmarts and count ant hill have there fun but theres no need to be little them. Im sure if that computer screen wasnt infront of you, most of you guys whouldnt run your mouth off about those guys so much anyway.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If u guys dont like then what the hell are you reading them for, just move on.
I love reading these nutjobs conspiracy threads.........that doesn't change the fact that there's a whole lot of stupid going on.
If you don't want disagreement.......then don't post in a fucking public forum. I'm sure Alex Jones has his own forums and would welcome discussion of Wal-Mart, FEMA internment camps and Obamabots wearing UN blue helmets.

I find it interesting how far reaching some people take these things and find it good reading. I dont believe most of it myself, but i dam sure wouldnt call them stuiped for thinking it.
Seriously? Anyone who can extrapolate five WalMarts closing into some secret agenda involving FEMA, Obama, The New World Order, and whatever else............IS stupid. (not stuiped )

On the flip side of there argument, do you really think the government is gonna just come out and say " we are gonna train in your town so we can inact marshall law"?
1. Marshall is a town in east Texas.
2. I would hope that MY GOVERNMENT would do all kinds of training in my town. Waiting until a disaster occurs is not the time to think "huh, maybe we shoulda practiced our response?". Katrina is a prime example.

Its gonna happen at some point, be it this year or 200 from now.
Sure it is............I'm glad you are so specific as to when.

So let the guys who want to watch walmarts and count ant hill have there fun but theres no need to be little them.
Pointing out the stupidity of conspiracy theories isn't belittling.....it's educational.

Im sure if that computer screen wasnt infront of you, most of you guys whouldnt run your mouth off about those guys so much anyway.
You would be wrong. At the very least I roll my eyes and say "You don't REALLY believe that do you?"
Thankfully the Market Hall gun show is only five times a year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If u guys dont like then what the hell are you reading them for, just move on.
I love reading these nutjobs conspiracy threads.........that doesn't change the fact that there's a whole lot of stupid going on.
If you don't want disagreement.......then don't post in a fucking public forum. I'm sure Alex Jones has his own forums and would welcome discussion of Wal-Mart, FEMA internment camps and Obamabots wearing UN blue helmets.

I find it interesting how far reaching some people take these things and find it good reading. I dont believe most of it myself, but i dam sure wouldnt call them stuiped for thinking it.
Seriously? Anyone who can extrapolate five WalMarts closing into some secret agenda involving FEMA, Obama, The New World Order, and whatever else............IS stupid. (not stuiped )

On the flip side of there argument, do you really think the government is gonna just come out and say " we are gonna train in your town so we can inact marshall law"?
1. Marshall is a town in east Texas.
2. I would hope that MY GOVERNMENT would do all kinds of training in my town. Waiting until a disaster occurs is not the time to think "huh, maybe we shoulda practiced our response?". Katrina is a prime example.

Its gonna happen at some point, be it this year or 200 from now.
Sure it is............I'm glad you are so specific as to when.

So let the guys who want to watch walmarts and count ant hill have there fun but theres no need to be little them.
Pointing out the stupidity of conspiracy theories isn't belittling.....it's educational.

Im sure if that computer screen wasnt infront of you, most of you guys whouldnt run your mouth off about those guys so much anyway.
You would be wrong. At the very least I roll my eyes and say "You don't REALLY believe that do you?"
Thankfully the Market Hall gun show is only five times a year.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 6:44:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Several news sources released today that employees of these five stores were possibly in talks with The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union.  They fought a battle they would never win.  If you are sick of the pay at Walmart then find a new job
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Several news sources released today that employees of these five stores were possibly in talks with The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union. They fought a battle they would never win. If you are sick of the pay at Walmart then find a new job
View Quote

One report I read alluded to WM having closed 4 of their stores to cover up their closing the Florida store to keep out the union.

I've heard the Midland stores are paying $14.50 to start...so closing one of them as a method of obfuscation makes sense. I'd lay odds that the Midland stores are the highest wage stores in the nation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top