Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2015 10:09:40 PM EDT
So, ....the Houston crew's resident TV star, Kirk D. sent out on Facebook a request for a Houston Crew meet May 16th

Brickhouse Tavern, FM249 across from Willowbrook Mall.

outside patio for cigars etc.... a cool place....good food...lots of beer varieties...

let's do it
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 6:43:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So, ....the Houston crew's resident TV star, Kirk D. sent out on Facebook a request for a Houston Crew meet on Thursday of this week.

Brickhouse Tavern, FM249 across from Willowbrook Mall.

outside patio for cigars etc.... a cool place....good food...lots of beer varieties...

let's do it
View Quote

Thread title says Wednesday, thread says Thursday.  Either way, the 16th is Thursday.  

No mention of start time...

...and what the hell is a Facebook??

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:50:51 AM EDT
[#2]
IN
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually I posted for MAY 16, but I'm up for a meet this Thursday as well.  7pm?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey, the Facebook posting says May 16, which is a Saturday.  So what is it?  April 16, or May 16?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey, the Facebook posting says May 16, which is a Saturday.  So what is it?  April 16, or May 16?
View Quote

Hell, let's do both.  I like beer.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#6]
LIKE RAIN BRO!

if it rains i will be able to make it.. because i will be rained out of work that day..

ETA:

do i just show up in my cargo pants?
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
LIKE RAIN BRO!

if it rains i will be able to make it.. because i will be rained out of work that day..

ETA:

View Quote

I screwed up. It's May 16th
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Was unaware there were sanctioned crews. Is there a Katy area crew?
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LIKE RAIN BRO!

ETA:

oh... i shall fold up my cargo pants and put them back in their pelican case and in the safe... and lay in wait
ETA:

i dont think i could have made it today anyhow.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#10]
You can edit the title or start a new thread.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Inquiring minds want to know...
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sanctioned? No

We, re: me and Sean Cody....YEARS ago, started having meetings with the Houston-based crew from Ar15.com.  

Many meets, many shoots, and a few parties (Christmas etc.) have transpired over the years.

We would meet and all you had to do to be recognized is have a magazine on your table at the established meet.

So, let's get it done, join us, have some fun, who knows? Maybe the meets will start up again. There were some epic meets.

On my 50th Birthday, my bride, Ms. Coz_45 aka Vicky, had a Marilyn Monroe impersonator come to the meet and sing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" sit on my lap, etc. It was awesome.

Many of the parties Sean orgranized were VERY EPIC!

Cheers

Coz_45 aka Randy Cosby
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#13]
whats the Facebook group?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
whats the Facebook group?
View Quote

heretic
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#15]
In
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 11:37:27 PM EDT
[#16]
me too
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#17]
I would be down for a Katy meet. lots of good places to meet out here.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm going to try and make this on since it's less than a mile from where I work.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

sanctioned? No

We, re: me and Sean Cody....YEARS ago, started having meetings with the Houston-based crew from Ar15.com.  

Many meets, many shoots, and a few parties (Christmas etc.) have transpired over the years.

We would meet and all you had to do to be recognized is have a magazine on your table at the established meet.

So, let's get it done, join us, have some fun, who knows? Maybe the meets will start up again. There were some epic meets.

On my 50th Birthday, my bride, Ms. Coz_45 aka Vicky, had a Marilyn Monroe impersonator come to the meet and sing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" sit on my lap, etc. It was awesome.

Cheers

Coz_45 aka Randy Cosby
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sanctioned? No

Cheers

Coz_45 aka Randy Cosby

Magazine, as in a paper booklet magazine, or the spare magazine of my CCW
I pass by this place everyday coming home from work in Tomball...  would love to meet some of you, but I have plans already that evening.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

On my 50th Birthday, my bride, Ms. Coz_45 aka Vicky, had a Marilyn Monroe impersonator come to the meet and sing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" sit on my lap, etc.

Coz_45 aka Randy Cosby
View Quote

I miss all the good stuff.

My favorite was at my wedding, several arfcommers were sitting around a table discussing guns. One of the girlfriends asked if "all we ever talked about was guns".

At that exact moment another arfcommer walked up and asked if we had seen the latest glock, uzi or somethingoranother she flipped. She was also cast aside shortly thereafter.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I might make this one. My flight gets in at bush intercontinental that night.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Time? I will try to make this.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I pass by this place everyday coming home from work in Tomball...  would love to meet some of you, but I have plans already that evening.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sanctioned? No

Cheers

Coz_45 aka Randy Cosby

MAGAZINE....re: Holder of shells
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#24]
I may or may not be in Houston that day. Will there be Cubans there? Or should I bring Dominicans?
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Bump.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#27]
It's this or live Texas country at the racetrack..... decisions...
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 2:57:03 PM EDT
[#28]
What time tomorrow?
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What time tomorrow?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2015 12:54:19 PM EDT
[#30]
6:30/7:00
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#31]
We are here, sitting outside.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top