Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2015 8:55:11 PM EDT
Are there any shooting ranges with at least a 200 yard rifle range near San Marcos? Other than dietz?

The one I was a member of basically shut down, and the one in town is under injunction and not open.

I need to re check one of my rifles before a match next weekend, literally just need to fire like 10 rounds.

Anybody know of any other than in San Antonio or Austin? I really try to avoid Dietz range if I can help it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe pay a visit to Lone Star gun range out in Lockhart.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are there any shooting ranges with at least a 200 yard rifle range near San Marcos? Other than dietz?

The one I was a member of basically shut down, and the one in town is under injunction and not open.

I need to re check one of my rifles before a match next weekend, literally just need to fire like 10 rounds.

Anybody know of any other than in San Antonio or Austin? I really try to avoid Dietz range if I can help it.
View Quote

That one is still under an injunction?  I thought it was lifted, that sucks.  I drive to marble falls to copper head creek!  Awesome facility and worth the slightly loner drive imo.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That one is still under an injunction?  I thought it was lifted, that sucks.  I drive to marble falls to copper head creek!  Awesome facility and worth the slightly loner drive imo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their website and facebook says they are awaiting trial and just doing shotgun right now. Gonna google the marble falls one.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe pay a visit to Lone Star gun range out in Lockhart.
View Quote

I looked at it, looks great, but max range 100 yards.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#5]
It goes out to 600!  They also have tactical bays as well as the standard stuff.  That is where the noctober event was heals back in october
Quoted:

Their website and facebook says they are awaiting trial and just doing shotgun right now. Gonna google the marble falls one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top